Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Near Nirva's Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:47 pm

"Cause you aren't related to a Naga nor a dragon!"
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:52 pm

"No but I am related to a witch who could fly" Dûrion wasn't sure if she flew on a broom or what.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:56 pm

"Then fly, why don't you?" I smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Dûrion shrugged "I never learned how to. My mother died before she could teach me"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm

"I see. Would you like a ride?"
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Dûrion grins "No thanks" He laughed "I'll be alright trying to learn" he was about to think of what had happened with his family but remembered the previous time and quickly shut the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Loren Strykar steps forward, "Ahem, I am Captain Loren Strykar of the Hunters. Where do you hail from brother elf? We are under the command of King Manteron of Lapidem. Do you know him?"

The other elven warriors lowered their weapons slightly, but only just. The were still wary. Now they had a dragon AND an unknown elf in their midst. As tough and deadly as the Hunters were, there were only seven of them...The dragon looked like he could cause some damage and that elf's staff? Who knew what it could do. No reason not to be careful, right?

Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Dûrions smile falters "I am Dûrion Lee. I am from yonder" he says waving in the general direction of Paludem. "I do not know who you speak of but there is no reason to be wary I will not do anything with my staff unless provoked" like before
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 pm

I go back down and pull my wings back in. "I'm of no harm. I'm basically a pacifist."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:02 pm

"King Manteron needs your help. He will pay you for your services if you place yourselves under his command, and by under his command, he means MY command. The King is ill. There are rumors of the Shadow preparing to attack, and the Elven nation needs its monarch to be healthy and fit to command. There is dark magic at play in this illness that affects the king, for none of our healers can cure him and he weakens with each day. I once knew a great warrior, his skills unmatched, and his powers were great. He knows this magic well...for he can use it too. The king calls for help." The blonde captain met the dragon's eyes and then the elf with the staff.

"Will you help us seek out the warrior named Erin Wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 pm

I nod. "Of course I will. And healing your king is a simple matter." I grow a horn on my elbow and break it off. "Grind it up, and give it to him as a medicine."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Loren shakes his head politely. "That wont work. We tried that already. It only made things worse." He looked at the dragon.

"You will voluntarily place yourself under command of King Manteron? Are you willing to go on a quest to save the Five Realms? Because if you aren't, then leave now, cause this is nothing short of trying to save the world."
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:15 pm

I nod. I set the horn into the ground and it grows a beauteous plant. "I will do so. I understand your plight and will do all I can to help."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Loren nodded and spoke solemnly.

"Kneel and bow your head and repeat after me... I, Nirva Grihm, do swear upon my life to temporarily serve King Manteron and his Hunters on their Quest. Should i be false in my oaths, may i burn forever in Hades' fire."

Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm

I kneel and repeat what he told me to. I then stand up.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 pm

The Elf captain clapped the dragon hard on the shoulder almost knocking him over. "Welcome to the squad Nirva!"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:34 pm

I nearly fall over. I rub my shoulder. "Thanks." I say weakly.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 pm

"And what about you Durion?" Will you join us?" The elves look to him wondering how another elf could possibly refuse helping other elves...
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm

"We'll give him time. For now, please get on." I become full dragon.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:20 pm

"Can you fit seven fully armed elves, camp gear, and provisions on your back??" The Captain asked slightly perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm

"I am a 50 ft tall dragon. Don't push me."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 pm

"Well then..." He turned to his soldiers. "All aboard the dragon!" He ordered. The Hunters obeyed without question.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 pm

I feel people climb onto my back. "No fire. Only bows up there and please take off your shoes."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

The Elves looked at Strykar. He nodded and removed his shoes and they did the same.

"There. Anything else?
"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 pm

"No. You're ready to fly. Grab the other one and we'll head off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near Nirva's Cave
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next