Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Near Nirva's Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 pm

I stumble out my cave, still barely awake. I rub my eyes and look up. "It's nearing the middle of the day." I begin to walk back into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Loren Strykar's keen elven eyes spot movement in a cave a few klicks down the path. He signals his Hunters to flank the cave entrance. The moved with practiced silence and their weapons readied. He held his hand up for silence...counted down...3...2...1... The filed into the cave with military precision and surrounded the inhabitant...

"Who are you, kid? What are you doing in here?" Strykar asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:12 pm

I rubbed my eyes again. "Excuse me? Barge into my house, then demand my name? Well, I'm Nirva Grihm. I"m a dragon." I burst my wings out my back.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Dragon. Dang. The Elven Hunters dropped into a defensive position and pointed their blades up making a wall of points intended to shred the dragon's wings should he try to hurt them.

'We mean no harm dragon...we seek a Fire Legacy named Erin Wolf...on behalf of King Matneron of the Elves. If you have information on Erin, really useful information, you will be rewarded." Strykar stabbed his rapier into the ground so he didn't seem as threatening and signaled his soldiers to lower the weapons as well.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 pm

I nod grimly. "If I find anything, you'll be the first person I come to." I pull my wings back in and straighten out my hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

The blonde Elf Captain sheathed his sword.

"King Manteron is ill, and not by natural causes. We need to find him soon. Will you help us? You can fly faster than we can walk. We will pay you, if you wish."

The other Hunters took up positions outside and around the cave to ensure that their Captain and the dragon remained safe. It was a habit and part of their training to do so.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 pm

I wave a hand in his direction. "Yes, yes of course. Just let me go through my morning quickly." I look down and notice I am still wearing my night clothes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 pm

"Of course. My apologies." Loren nodded once and whirled on his men and began giving orders.

" I want two guards outside the entrance at all times, two elf patrols that swap shifts every two hours. Last two elves set up camp. Level 4 priority, on patrol and Level 6 on the entrance, and Level 3 on the camp. GO!" The Hunter began to reorganize themselves according to their new orders.

"I will step out of the cave now. You may go about your business. I shall be outside in the camp when you are ready to speak." He bowed once politely and marched out.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm

I nod. "Alright." I quickly take a bath in a pool of water that runs through my cave. I then put on my regular clothes. I stand up, have a cup of tea, drink quickly, and then walk out. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Dûrion walked in still exploring this new realm. He looked around and seen somebody outside the cave but he was sure to keep his distance from them. Just in case they are from his home realm looking for him. He walked and something crunched under his foot. He froze where he was.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:42 pm

"INTRUDER!!" A shorter female Hunter cried out, her crossbow already aimed int he direction of the sound.

The elves dropped everything they were doing and drew weapons and took positions.

Loren was in the middle of it all, rapier at the ready and a grim look on his face.

"SHOW YOURSELF! You face the Hunters, Elven King Manteron's Elite fighters! Give yourself up now and you wont be harmed!" The Elf captain's voice carried with it an air of command. He was not soft-hearted slip-shod of a commander and he meant business.

"O'hara! Steady...hold fire until my word!" Loren ordered the female elf who'd given the alarm.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:43 pm

"I got this." I morph into my full dragon form. "Who are you? And how dare you intrude upon my dwelling?"
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Dûrion lights the top of his staff "I am Dûrion" That seemed a good enough answer he showed himself fully. "And you are a dragon and they are Elves" He rolled his eyes "All I was doing was exploring."
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 pm

I shrink back down to my humanoid form and walk up to him. "Sorry. It's instinct. Nirva Grihm, and as you saw, I'm a dragon."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Dûrion extinguishes his staff "Thats instinct too" He said nodding to the staff "Well as you can see I am an elf" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 pm

I nod. "Well, me and Loren here were about to go out in search of a Legacy of Fire. Would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Dûrion nods "Sure, why not, I could do with some more exploring" hmm. to kill or not to kill
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm

"I heard that. One miss slip and you could be paralyzed. Or brain dead."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 pm

"Enter my head again and I swear you wont see another day" Dûrion grumbled. Stupid dragons. No dark thoughts for him now.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:19 pm

I smile brightly. My head buzzes and I go into my first personality. "Having a nice day?"
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Dûrion is very confused. "As nice as it gets when your being threatened"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:29 pm

"What ever do you mean?" I see a little squirrel and wave to it.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Dûrion shrugged "Nothing" He shook his head
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm

"Alright then." I burst my wings out of my back and begin to fly upward.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Dûrion sighed "What the hell is going on here" He murmured. He then watched the dragon flying and sighed once again "Why cant i do something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Near Nirva's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Nirva's Cave   Near Nirva's Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near Nirva's Cave
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next