Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fierce as all of Lisorgard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm

High up? Is that what she suspects?, Ro'car chuckled, Perhaps I should introduce myself as some great lord out on a hunt. No, a man in rough leather armor and chaps is unlikely to be anyone of importance. I think I'll pretend to be myself for a little while. Lisogard....sounds like an elven clan. Is she one? Here I was, thinking a man, a female elf, and a monstrously oversized pet was an unusual group to encounter on your travels, and yet I have encountered two such sets in less than a fortnight. I have been away from the plains for far too long.

Ro'car remained crouched in the undergrowth. "My lady, it honors me to meet you, if not face to face just yet. I am Ro'car Jholo, of the Sylvian plains. My greatest wish is to return to my homeland, so if you would be so kind as to direct me to Sylvia, I would be in your debt."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Justinian was wary...who was this silver tongued stranger and why was he looking at him and the elf girl with that strange look...as though...he had seen a pair like his before..but who? Where?? Justinian puzzled of these questions in his mind as he tried to come up with answers.

The warrior shifted himself so as to be able to keep a better watch over the newcomer and be able to knock Tempest aside should the stranger let loose and arrow. He'd rather take the hit than let a lady take it. At least, that's what Erin had always taught him...He wished his master were here...

Erebrus cawed loudly and stared down at the stranger from high up in the dark trees. The massive raven did not like this fellow one bit and made his opinion clear with his cawing.

Justinian just hoped that Tempest knew what she was doing and didnt get herself hurt...she seemed...niceish...
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Tempest narrowed her eyes. "Another trespasser? Very well. You may join the other trespasser on our journey to the nearest border. Please stay off of your horse and in front of me. You as well, Ravenclaw." She added, gesturing at Justinian. "And, if either of you try to attack me, you should know that I could probably best both of you and that reinforcements are not too far away. Now, let's get on with it, or we'll be standing here until dawn."
She didn't know who this "Ro'car Jholo" was, but she hoped with all of her conscience that he wasn't any good at fighting and was not hostile.

Last edited by THECRO on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thecroart.weebly.com/
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Ro'car was reluctant to put himself at this woman's mercy, but he had little interest in continuing to wander blindly through what were apparently lands owned by hostile elves. He turned backwards, unhitched Fahlo, unstrung and put away his bow, and slowly led his horse out into the clearing. Ro'car squinted at the sudden sunlight, sheilding his eyes with his good hand. He did nothing to hide his injured arm, hoping that it would calm Tempest and lead her to believe that he was harmless. After his eyes adjusted, he moved his hand down to his waist discreetly, bringing his hand within reach of his axe.

So I'm not the first person she's "caught"? Who is this other fellow?

Ro'car examined Justinian. His eye had been caught earlier by the man's strange, red blade, but upon closer inspection, he saw the handles of throwing knives peeking out of pockets on his clothes.

He seems level headed and friendly enough. Shame; I won't be able to goad him into attacking the elf if I need to escape. The fool has already gone out of his way to protect his captor.

Last edited by Wrathanet on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 am

Great. Just great. She examined her new prisoner. He had short black hair, brown eyes and he looked a little under 30. Wonderful. Tempest was traveling with two men who were both older, bigger, stronger and probably not too happy to be bossed around by a fifteen year old girl....She called Piper down from the tree. At least the new prisoner was wounded. It looked like he had broken his arm. Worst of all, she was actually a lot further away from her village than she had implied. She was alone, and if the trespassers decided to team up against her, then she was dead meat. Oh, she was sure she would escape from them alive and probably unscathed, for no-one knew this part of the forest like she, but she had enough going against her as it was. If she was forced to run, the elves would see her as a boasting coward who wasn't worthy of her warrior name. Her worth was already on the fence in the Lisorgard Clan, since she was a human. Many of the Elves still believed she shouldn't have been made a warrior. But none of them have ever killed a werewolf! Tempest thought defiantly. She had earned her position, elf blood or no elf blood, and one day they would see.....They all knew her powers. That's why she hadn't been put down yet. because they knew what she was capable of, and they were afraid.

Tempest didn't pretend to have friends in Lisorgard. That had always ended very badly, so she stopped trying. The closest person she could call a friend was the messenger, Ivan. But she didn't need anyone. Dulcie shook her head.

"Let's get moving."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Justinian had Erebrus watch the newcomer from high above as he stuck just at arms length of Ro'car. He slid up next to Tempest... his raven never taking it's eyes of the fellow. Justinian's armor clanked as he sped up to get next to the elf girl. His hair fell into his eyes and he brushed it away quickly.

"Uh...Tempest...can I ask you something?" The warrior didn't like this Ro'car one bit. He wanted to ask her to send him away...something about him was wrong...but Justinian could not quite put his finger on it...better to just not find out...Justinian didn't doubt Tempest was tough. She certainly seemed very tough, but he also didnt want her taking risks that she needn't take either...
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Tempest was walking behind Ro'car, planning in her head about what to do when they got to the border when Justinian, who was walking behind her, caught up to her and whispered "Can I ask you a question?"
Tempest didn't even glance at Justinian. "No. And get in front of me, will you?"
Tempest glanced at the sky. Curse it. They would probably have to camp out, it was nearly moonhigh ad she hadn't sat down since she ate breakfast.
Great. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 pm

The moon hung in the sky like a pale phantom, barely visable through the trees. Tempest had indicated that they were to stop and make camp for the night.

I'm surprised such a young woman is out by herself on border patrol. Then again, I've always heard that an elf's age is as easy to discern as that of the water flowing through a river. Tempest's long black hair had, as of yet, prevented Ro'car from noticing that she had the curved ears of a human.

He dismounted, and took a mat of woven grass from his saddle, and rolled it out on the ground. He unbuckled the straps holding the leather curiass onto his chest, and lifted it up over his head. Next, he removed the padded tunic below. Ro'car looked down onto his bare chest, analyzing the figure Erin had branded with his sword.

A howling wolf...is that the emblem of some nobleman's house? If so, it would make tracking the bastard easier. Either way, I will be wearing this symbol of defeat for the rest of my life...

Even more restless than before, Ro'car folded the mat over himself and tried, frutlessly, to sleep.

Last edited by Wrathanet on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : used synonyms for ease of reading)
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Justinian had been about to turn in for the night when he noted that there was a noise coming from Ro'Car's area...Justinian rolled over to look at the stranger. Erebrus was hidden somewhere in the darkness of the trees nearby, always ready to come out to his master's aid. The warrior peered through the dark at Ro'car and say something that sent shivers down his spine. A brand...a crest...a mark...burned into the stranger's chest...the mark of the howling wolf...The mark...of Erin Wolf.

Justinian waited till he was sure Ro'Car wasn't moving around anymore and then stood silently. He had to warn Tempest NOW...

Erebrus was set to watch Ro'Car now as Justinian moved to Tempest's side. He spoke quietly, "Tempest? You need to know something..."
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Tempest was sitting with her back to a tree. It was to be a long night for her, for she had to stay up and watch the trespassers. They, of course, would get to sleep. Life is never fair. Then Justinian scooted over to her from his spot near the roots.
Tempest could tell that it was the the new stranger, Ro'car, that had upset him, but she was in no mood to listen to any fanciful tales.
"Tempest? You need to know something." Tempest glared at Justinian.
"No, I don't. I know all I need to know, and for all you know that may be more than you know!" Tempest often like to confuse those who annoyed her.
"Now, go to sleep before I make you. But if I have to make you, you won't be waking up." If Tempest had been a wolf, she would have been baring her teeth. She wouldn't really hurt Justinian, of course, there was something about him....No matter.
"Now, scram!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:42 am

Justinian had had enough of this joke.

"Tempest Fleet-Foot of Lisorgard, you are little more than a proud child playing at the hero! Open your eyes! You know NOTHING!" Justinian was furious at this point, his voice filled with silent fury, but more so, distress at her not believing him. "You do not know who I am...you don't get it...you don't know that the difference between a friend and a monster! Will you LISTEN TO ME??" Justinian's voices lost the anger in it, and now, it was desperate, "Please Tempest? Look at me, will you?" His gold flecked brown eyes focused on her grey ones. "Look at me. I have a giant raven as my companion...my armor is that of a noble lord...and i carry a jeweled katana...what do you THINK i was doing out here, Tempest? I am not a fool, a wayward traveler...I was born to merchants and now, I walk the path of the warrior...Are you so stubborn that you cannot accept that perhaps you have missed something?" The warrior shook his head sadly and spoke softly, " I thought you were smarter than this Tempest...but fine, push away the ones who'd be your friends...ignore my warnings...if the rest of your clan is this stubborn and foolish, then the battle against Shadow is already going in his favor if all of Lisorgard clan acts like this..." A tear crept into his dark eyes. "Tempest, I leaving tonight. I cannot stay any longer here, not if you keep pushing me away...rejecting sound advice/help...I have other places i can be...others who could use my help...So," He turned to leave and gather his gear, "I guess this is good bye...I pray to the goddess that you stay safe, though, unless you start to look with your eyes and not your pride at those around you., i do not think you will last much longer...both you and your clan...Goodbye Tempest, I am sorry..." He walked away without a backward glance, more silent than night, and his purpose more clear to him than water. He was one of the Wolves of Endar...his duty was to bring the Shadow down, little by little...he could not do that here...this was a waste of time...Others needed him and his master's aid...It was time to move on...unless...He did not finish his thought...
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Tempest did not hesitate. She leaped feet first at Justinian, knocking him to the ground face first. She pulled out her bronze dagger and held it to his throat will he was still on the ground, being careful to let him feel the cold blade but not let it cut his skin. "Fool! You claim that I do not know who you are, and yet I can say the same. Your impatience sickens me." Tempest was sitting on Justinian as she said this."I too, was born to a merchant, and then the elves took me in." Tempest would not say that her father was dead. "I EARNED my place in this clan, something no human before me has done. Not one of the elves in this clan have killed a werewolf single-handedly, let alone at 14 years of age. Can you say the same?" Tempest was very angry now.
"I told you once and now I'll tell you again: You are a trespasser on Lisorgard land. This gives me the right to kill you, and I should have already done it. I had mercy on you, and you have disrespected me. If you have disrespected me, you have disrespected the clan that has cared for me and trained me and given me the only home I have ever known." She began to untie some extra rope from around her waist as she went on. "You must think me nothing more than a a little girl who is afraid to make friends..." Tempest nearly choked on those words; it was too close to the truth. "But I didn't become a Lisorgard warrior at the age of fourteen by making friends, I will tell you that now." Tempest grabbed Justinian's wrists and began to tie them together.
"Know one knows this part of the Lisorgard woods like I do, and you will have broken a bone or two before sunrise if you run off by yourself."

OOC: Sorry I had to make Justinian submit to being attacked by Tempest.....But I had to make him sit still while she lectured him back...
ALSO I must admit I am very curious to know what that last little bit of your last post meant. (I mean when he didn't finish the thought....)
Back to top Go down
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Ro'car was awakened by Tempest telling Justinian to return to sleep, and by the time Justinian began to shout back he was fully awake and sitting up on his mat.

This man...he thinks I am a monster? This merchant's pup cannot begin to comprehend the meaning of that word. A monster would have slit his throat as soon as he got the chance. A monster would have summoned flames and bound them to their will.

Ro'car stood, and had just managed to buckle the belt that held his two axes around his waist when Tempest tackled him to the ground. He was amused and pleased to see the whining brat get what he deserved. When Tempest relayed her own past, he was equally intrigued and impressed (except, of course, by her being born to merchants).

For elves to take a human in like that...and then see her outdo them? Killing a werewolf...no easy feat, especially at that age. Here I was, thinking that she was just a free guide for me to get to Sylvia.

Ro'car walked over to where the two were laying on the ground. "If my lady would allow, it would be my pleasure to break a few of his bones now. Just as a precaution, you understand. I don't take kindly to unfounded insults such as his."

Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Justinian sighed and allowed Tempest to bind him. He knew the could slip away easily.

"Tempest...you allow pride to get the better of you. You are such a child sometimes... trespassing gives one the RIGHT to kill? The Shadow King would be pleased..." He growled in warning now, "Tempest Fleet-Foot...get back from me now...I've had enough...EREBRUS!" In the tumult everyone had forgotten that Justinian was never alone...everyone but him.

The giant raven, black as night, streaked out from a hidden tree and with a lightning quick pass, his talons cut Justinian's bonds like a knife through butter.

Justinian was up, several throwing knives in hand.

"Ro'car...get close and i will finish what my master, Erin Wolf, began...Breaking YOUR limbs one by one...Starting with your OTHER arm! WHY WERE YOU BRANDED?" Justinian seemed to grow darker, his face shadowed, is voice deadly, and he looked for all the world very much like his master, dark, and dangerous...

Behind Temepst hovered the mighty raven, making sure she didnt try to harm the warrior, though, Erebrus was ordered to not harm the girl, just to keep her from killing Justinian. He cawed loudly adding his voice to his master's.

"Well? SPEAK! I dont carry throwing knives for fun...is will start with your left eye, so you lose depth perception; then, i will take off an ear...the right ear perhaps, so your hearing becomes faulty; next, your hand...the right one, seeing how you seem to be right handed...i will make sure you no longer have use of it..are you listening Ro'car Jholo? Because i THAT is what i will do to you unless you start answering my questions here and NOW!! SPEAK!"

The warrior Justinian Ravenclaw stood, framed by the light of the moon, his face obscured by the dark, and awaited Ro'car's answer.

Back to top Go down
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Ro'car laughed, and drew an axe with his good arm.

"I can't tell if you're stupid or delusional. You think you scare me? You think a monster like myself hasn't seen all the cruelty this world has to offer?" Ro'car pointed to a scar behind his ear. "This one was from a man who unhorsed me in a battle between two lords looking to expand their domains. The freak had a thing for collecting trophies. Ears, specifically. One for each man he slayed. I shoved a knife in his gut for his trouble." He pointed to another scar on his shoulder. "A knight managed to lance me a few battles later in the same war. The tip broke off, and the hole took a month to heal fully. Before he could ride away, I caught his arm with my whip and brought him to the ground. Do you understand now? You think you're some great warrior, crusading throuought the land, bringing justice and light to all? You're NOTHING! I've met and fought beside warriors with twice as much bravery, honor, and valor as you, but they all died just the same."

Ro'car licked his lips. "Leave your bird out of this. Let's see if you're even man enough to beat a one-armed cripple."
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Tempest was very, very angry. She was much more angry than she was when she accidentally killed her father, and she was struggling to control her wind powers. She just couldn't believe that her two prisoners, one of which was far too close to becoming a friend, were fighting each other, she was miles from her village and helplessly alone. She could have her warrior name taken away for this. And where was she going to find another werewolf? Tempest dropped to her knees. The rage sickened her, but the lack of her using her powers sickened her more. She couldn't bear it--no. She clutched her long black hair. They couldn't know what she could do.....But she--had--to--. Tempest resisted the urge to scream, but she gave in anyways. The men were still arguing, but they stared at her while she screamed. She screamed for four seconds straight before her breath gave out. Then her voice dropped to a deep tone that resembled a growl.
"I....have had.....enough." and with that final word she let loose the wind. The wind picked up the two men and slammed them against two large trees. "You must think me just a little girl," Tempest said through gritted teeth. "But I am an Air Legacy and a very angry one at that."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Justinian was thrown into against a tree, his head hitting with a sharp CRAAACCK. A thin trickle of blood dribbled, hot an stinging, down his face. Stars danced before his eyes and his body was numb from the shock and pain.

He stood up, unsteadily. This was what training was for...to take pain...to take the hurt...and to get back up.

Justinian once bright eyes were glazed over with pain, but he stepped forward unsteadily. He drew his throwing knife...it wobbled in his hand as he squinted, trying to gauge the distance to his target. He took aim...drew back his arm, and threw two knives one after another.

THWING THWING

The blades whistled through the night air.

THUNK

THUNK

The knives buried themselves into Ro'car's sleeves, pinning him to the tree.

Justinian had just been thrown into a tree, had blood pouring from the wound on his head...and could barely stand, but he had just thrown two knives with pin point accuracy hitting a target nearly five yards out...in the dead of night...

There was a reason he was a master of knife throwing...

He pulled three more...almost lazily...and flicked them towards Ro'car...the first buried itself just above his head, the other two slammed on either side of Ro'car's face...essential holding his head in place...

That done, Justinian began to stumble, almost drunkenly...towards Tempest...and then collapsed into the mud... the pain and delirium from hitting the tree so hard had finally taken its toll...Justinian was down and out cold at Tempest's feet, hair matted with blood and mud now smeared across his face.

Erebrus cawed once in alarm and dove straight to the warrior. The giant raven hopped to Justinian and kept nudgint he young warrior lightly trying to wake him, but it was in vain. Erebrus glared at Tempest angrily, almost as though he were saying, What have you done to him?? He was trying to PROTECT YOU, YOU FOOLISH GIRL!! If he dies... the raven looked back to the man in the mud...Justinian looked so young now...barely like his nineteen years...he looked so young...and now? He was out cold..

The raven hopped about trying to rouse Justinian, cawing over and over again trying to wake him...
Back to top Go down
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm tired of being double teamed and pinned down by supernatural freaks like this.

Ro'car's leather armor had cushioned his impact, so his mind was relatively unclouded. Despite this, his head was still throbbing from hitting the tree. Seeing that Justinian was on the ground, Ro'car decided to make his move. He bent his good arm at the elbow, and grasped and removed the knife keeping it pinned to the tree. Ro'car quickly removed the second knife as well. He whistled a shrill three note call, and Fahlo galloped over to him. He leaped onto his mount, and spurred the horse into a gallop as he made his escape.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Tempest didn't even watch Ro'car gallop away on his beautiful horse. She was too terrified. She ran over to squat next to where Justinian had fallen. No, no, no, no, no! Please just let him be alright! She leaned over him, checked his pulse and made sure he was breathing. The problem was, Tempest didn't know healing. Blood was seeping into his beautiful golden hair, and his breathing was fast and shallow. Ferrice! I have to find Ferrice. Ferrice was a Lisorgardian elf who lived in her own little hut hut in the woods, and she helped those elves who got lost or wounded in the darker parts of the woods, like this. Tempest stood up and grabbed her rope and bow, which were up against another tree. She carefully used her wind powers to pick up Justinian. "Ten minutes." Tempest muttered to herself. "I need you to stay alive for ten more minutes."
Ten minutes later, Tempest came upon a small hut mostly hidden by the underbrush of the woods. She ran to the door and pounded on it as hard as she could. Moments later a short, stout woman with orange, frizzy hair and beady blue eyes opened the door. "I need you to heal a man with a head wound." Tempest breathed desperately. "Bring him in." The short woman had a surprisingly soft voice. Tempest moved the air underneath Justinian, willing him to come into the tiny building. Se ever so gently set him down on a sick bed. The short woman known as Ferrice stared at him for a moment before waving Tempest off. "Leave us. I can heal him, but he may not be...His full self when I'm done."
Tempest nodded and walked outside to sit down. What have I done?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:21 pm

OOC: in the morning

Justinian groaned...he felt AWFUL...He tried to sit up, but found his body felt like it had been run over by a stampede. He tried to remember what had happened...

There was Ro'car...and then the wind...and i was walking towards... "TEMEPEST!" His words tore free of his parched throat as an injured howl.

He rolled onto his side and tried to stand. He began to stumble about...he was in some sort of medical hut...he wasn't sure how he got there, or why...but he needed to make sure Tempest was okay...that Ro'car fellow had scared Justinian enough to know that Ro'car could kill both Tempest and Justinian, given enough time...

"Tempest! Where are you?" Justinian cried out again as he staggered about searching for her.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:48 pm

"Tempest!"
"Tempest! Where are you?"
Tempest awoke to hear someone yelling her name. Justinian! She climbed out of her makeshift bed outside the tiny hut. She didn't even bother to put shoes on, She just ran into the hut, only to find Justinian stumbling around the room, apparently looking for her. "Justinian! Sit down!Everything's okay! Look at me!"
And when he looked at her with his panicked brown eyes, she said firmly "Sit...Down...Justinian. Everything is fine. There is no reason to be upset. Sit down and I'll get you some breakfast."
Tempest smiled warmly as he hesitated. "Everything is just fine. Even Erebus and Piper have been waiting for you to wake. Everyone is safe."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Justinian sat back down on the bed he'd woken up in, his panicked heart still racing. His gold-flecked eyes looked over Tempest, trying to make sure she hadn't been injured. His head still hurt and several things were still very fuzzy...

"Who...is breakfast? Is that your name?" He blinked. His words had come out mumbled...His thoughts and memories were disjointed, like a shattered mirror...he was having trouble remembering things now...his head pounded...

He looked into Tempest's face, trying to remember...trying to understand who she was...but...there was nothing...he didnt know who she was...and that made him frightened...

Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Tempest gaped.
He has lost his memory!
Tempest shook her head. "No, My name is Tempest. You were calling for me just a moment ago, so I came. Breakfast is the food you eat in the morning."
"Try and remember. You know who you are right?"
Then Tempest shook her head. "No, No, you need to rest. knowledge will come in due time."
Justinian still looked frightened, but at least he wasn't screaming anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Justinian blinked. His eyes seemed distant and his mind seemed locked away deep inside...

"Morning? Is that a food?" Justinian was so confused...He reached out towards Tempest in an almost childlike manner. "Your hair...is...pretty..."

He was totally out of it at this point...His mind was scrambled like an egg dropped from the walls of a castle onto the stones far below. He'd once been a fierce warrior...he'd once seen Tempest as his friend, though he wasn't sure she saw him the same way...he was the apprentice of Erin Wolf...and now? Now, he was little more than a child in armor...very nice armor at that.

"Eeeerrrreeeebrrrruusss....what's an erebrus, Tempest?" At least he'd gotten her name right this time...this childlike Justinian was helpless and at Tempest's mercy.

Erebrus glared at Tempest through a window. His eyes spoke volumes, You wanted to be the oh so mighty warrior? There you go...you wanted him at your mercy...well, now he is....and that makes him YOUR responsibility... The raven had a clear distaste for the girl after what she'd done to his master and her so-called friend. If this how you reward your friends...i'd hate to see how you punish your enemies... The raven's dark eyes seemed to say.

Justinian groaned loudly then and pressed his hands to his head..."Why does my head HURT SO MUCH???" He closed his eyes tight in an attempt to shut out the pain, but it did him no good and the pain remained. He looked up at Tempest.

"Does breakfast make your head hurt too Tempest?" He spoke with wide, questioning eyes, like a child speaking to his mother.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 pm

"Lie down, and go back to sleep. You'll feel better soon."
Tempest was very, very afraid. She was afraid that Justinian would never regain his memory, that the people who he belonged to would be angry and unhappy, and most of all, she feared that this was all her fault.
She looked out of the window at Erebus, her regret showing on every feature of her face. I'm so sorry, Erebus. I never meant for this to happen, and I will fix it if it's the last thing I ever do.
She looked back at the strange, childlike Justinian and a cold, hard determination filled her. She would fix this. She would heal Justinian or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fierce as all of Lisorgard
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Paludem :: The Delta-
Jump to: