Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost by the Shore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Seer
The Seer

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:34 am

Seerius wanders in, completely lost. Her school told her to go south, than east, than west..then she got lost...

Seerius sits by the shoreline. Looks like she got lost in a different realm. This was bad. Who was gonna rescue her? They wouldn't just send out army men to find her. Seerius made a little sand castle.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:40 am

A small tent was set up. Troian and mombo were sleeping in it, Carra would of been alot, if she wasn't so big of a dragon. LadyT roian got up, nudging mombo a bit, he growled, she finally got up and put on a dress, climbing out her tent she walked to the hill. The hill was just a little above the shore and gazed out onto the water. It was beautiful, she hekd her necklace in memory of her tribe, she whispered a silent prayer to herself and looked back at the camp." Come on guys." She said then in a different language she says," Mombo, Hik!Hik! Jes mo fe ai aje!" She told him to get moving, but as she turned around kind of slipped off the hill and started rolling down it. to soon bumped into a girl.

" Uh....." She didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Seerius looks at the girl. Would she help? "Oh my...."

Seerius helped the girl up swiftly, looking around. No one was near. Seerius looked at the girl. She wanted to know about her knowledge. Seerius was about to say something, but didn't. She didn't want to talk to this girl. Seerius would find her way home by herself.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Troian gazed at the girl for a second as she was helped up. She mumbled a bit and looked at the ground." Thank you." She said under her breath, she looked up at the hill as Mombo looked at her, he probably thought this girl was approaching her. Troian shook her head." Dahli." She told him from the shore which meant, No worries/everythings fine. She looked back at the girl. She sighed a little. Troian never said thank you even needed help, this was probably the first. The first she will ever hep someone and the first of her being helped. She sighed deeply." As you did for me, I'll do for you, help." She told the girl." You don't seem familiar with this place, shall you tell me why your here?" Troian asked remembering each face she has een, was this girl on vaction?
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:43 pm

"I'm lost. I live in Paludem. To be specific, a little school house there, with people that have parents called 'Lords'. Got it? I need help to get back there." That was probably the most Seerius has ever said. She started walking away, looking back.

"Do you know where Paludem is?" Seerius asked.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm

" That is a different realm?" Troian said surprised." How thy end up here?" She asked confused. She seemed a little too young to know. It was a mystery how she ended up over here. It was also confusing for Troian, she has never been to another realm before but she told this girl she would help her." But I believe I can and will help you." She tells the girl smiling, she kept her distance. She still didn't have full trust in this girl." By the way I am Lady Troian." She tells the girl, no other than that she will never give the girl full information.
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 am

Seerius nodded firmly at the girl. She decided to not say her name, not until she gained her trust. Seerius started walking.

When she started walking, Seerius noticed lots of things. Frogs, water animals, ect. She tried to talk to a couple of them, but they didn't respond back. Seerius looked behind at Troian.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 am

"Mombo, Carra, Jemia." She moved her arms so they could follow the girl."Uh, are you hungry?" Troian asked her nervous, she didn't talk much to people so talking to this girl, there wasn't much she could say. It was always hard for her to talk to people. Ever since she washed up on those very shores, people tried to figure what was wrong with her. She was always speechless. As Carra 's tail seem to hit Troian a little, Troian just out of little thinking bumble following the girl again. Troian looked at her clothes. She needed knew clothes. She sighed, she had to help this girl back to her realm first. She didn't want to but she remember something the elderly tribe woman she lived with said. When you don't have to give, give your trust, and gain there. How was suppose to do that if she really didn't like talking to people. She mumbled under her breath, she pushed her hair back. The wind seem to be picking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost by the Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost by the Shore   Lost by the Shore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost by the Shore
Page 1 of 1