Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theme Song Contest Submissions!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Theme Song Contest Submissions! Empty
PostSubject: Theme Song Contest Submissions!   Theme Song Contest Submissions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 pm

***Warning*** Submissions are closed! Let the voting begin! ***Warning***

Hello forumites (or forumers, or forumees, or whatever plural you prefer),

There appears to be a growing trend on the forum. Specifically, many users have attached a piece of music to some of their characters in their signature. A "theme song", if you will. The only question is: which one is the best?

Each user can submit one of their characters on this thread, and can give that character a "theme song". When everyone has put one of their characters in the contest (or if an unspecified amount of time passes and we all get bored waiting to vote Very Happy ), nominations will close, and the contest will begin!

Remember, the focus of the contest is deciding which character has the most relevant theme song. If a happy-go-lucky, carefree character has a death metal theme song, you might want to consider other options, no matter how much you want to rock out to the song itself. However, if you are having a tough time deciding which one to vote for, and one song just sounds better than the others, it's perfectly alright to vote for it.

Good luck! - Wrathanet

Note: I will do my best to give a two-day notice for the end of submissions. Also, I will consider opening nominations to two characters per user if there aren't many submissions.

Last edited by Wrathanet on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Theme Song Contest Submissions!   Theme Song Contest Submissions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 pm

I guess I might as well be the first person to submit a character.

My submission is Ro'car, and his theme song "Iron" by Woodkid
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: Theme Song Contest Submissions!   Theme Song Contest Submissions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Yeah so, don't double-post....EVER.

Well my submission shall be Christian who's theme song is Given Up by Linkin Park.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Theme Song Contest Submissions!   Theme Song Contest Submissions! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Another character with a Linkin Park song for their theme song. Very Happy
Yeah... it's kinda in the rules not to double post; no worries, though. It's cool. xD

Lyra Clear-Waters
Legacy of Fire
"Leave Out All The Rest" ~ Linkin Park

Lyrics to "Leave Out All The Rest":

Last edited by WolfGirl on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Theme Song Contest Submissions!   Theme Song Contest Submissions! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:36 pm

I figured I would enter as well.....It seems Linkin Park has lots of fans on this site... Very Happy
My Submission: My Character, Dulcie Celthrik ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...She is at the bottom of the page) and the song is "By Myself" by Linkin Park ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

By the way, Wrathanet, this was a really good idea!
CRO
Back to top Go down
http://thecroart.weebly.com/
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

Location : In a place where chocolate bunnies and vampires still exist

PostSubject: Re: Theme Song Contest Submissions!   Theme Song Contest Submissions! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 am

I was about to enter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but then I saw everyone had Linkin Park songs so I decided against it...

So, my entry is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Click on the songs name for a lyric video and Jennifer's name for her form)
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: Theme Song Contest Submissions!   Theme Song Contest Submissions! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:25 am

So...much...Linkin Park...I love it! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme Song Contest Submissions!   Theme Song Contest Submissions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theme Song Contest Submissions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Out Of Character Talk-
Jump to: