Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mason's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Seer
The Seer

Mason's Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 am

Demigod Form
-Form for children of the three main deities: Mother Earth, the Sea Mother, Father Sky

Name: Mason Valley
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Brown, a bit messed up
Skin Color: Pale
Height: 4'10"
Physical Description: Mason is skinny, and he has brown hair. His body looks like a thin tree shape, and he usually wears short-sleeved shirts. His shirts are usually white. Mason likes wearing jeans and black shorts.
Personality: Mason is sweet and kind. He tries to not let anybody down. Mason likes to be friendly, and help people out. Mason also likes things like hunting. He likes leather boots.
Deity Parent: Father Sky
Mortal Parent: Ailith Valley
Realm of Origin: Lapidem
Animal Companion(Optional): None
Talents: Hunting
Weapon*: A stick he uses
Flaws**: Is overprotective, never backs down from a fight, is scared of dark creatures, gets mad easily
Powers(Must relate to godly parent; Optional): Can make lightning strong enough to knock a person out up to 12 minutes. Mason's limits are 10 bolts a day. He can also fly, for a hour, can do this 3 times a day.
Backstory***: Mason lived in a rocky mountain East of where most hurricanes came. His mother was royal to this mountain, but only peasants lived here. Mason was the prince. He mostly just went up to the highest rock and sang all day. The peasants enjoyed it, and listened to him sing. Soon, one day when Mason was singing, it was like the sky talked to him. He got scared. It told him that it was his parents. Was it a...it? Mason went inside soon and told his mother. His mother told him everything. That's why she lived in a mountain. So her and Father Sky were not far. Mason learned very much.

Soon, Mason grew and started hunting dear. He would always loo up in case he needed help. Mason learned to use his powers to hunt. He would fly over the trees, just to try to spot an animal. Mason soon learned that he wasn't allowed to leave his Realm, Lapidem. His mother forbidded it. Mason understood, but he was always curious why. Soon, a dark creature came. Mason fought it to death. Soon, he understood. Today, Mason is scared of dark creatures. But, he always knew to stay in the mountain. Even though it was only a few peasants, it was good to be a Prince of them.

RP Example***: I skinned the dear, breathing heavy for a mere breath. I looked up and saw a storm coming. Not agin, Dad. I pulled on my cape swiftly and ran, in my comfy boots that I used for hunting. I flew away, back to the Mountain where I called home. "Mother?" I askjed when I entered. It seemed dark.

"Hello," a voice said. I turned around to see nothing.

"Who are you?" I asked it.

"YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!" it yelled and came. It swiftly cut my arm and grabbed me. I yelped.

"Help!" I yelled, but no one in the land could hear me.

Any notes about your characters: None.

Last edited by The Seer on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 am

How 'bout he just tries hard not to let anyone down, for the vast majority of people can't meet the expectation all the time.
How does he use his stick as a weapon? Does it have any special properties?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
The Seer
The Seer

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 am

Okay, will edit.
No, it usually is just used to shoo things off. He usually uses his powers.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:29 am

Since one of his powers if flight, how long can he remain airborne? Clouds are insubstantial, being comprised of water molecules so I don't think he should be able to float on them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:32 am

He can stay airborne for a hour, and he can do it 3 times and day. And, edited.

Last edited by The Seer on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:33 am

Approved.
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

PostSubject: Seerius, Legacy of Earth   Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Legacy Form:
-Form for the descendants or children of Elemental spirits

Name: Seerius Cut
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Tan
Hair: Red, curly
Height: About 5'7"
Physical Description: Seerius is very pretty and tall. She is very lean and skinny, and she is as pretty as a model. Seerius likes to go to a water stream/lake to cool off, so she usually is wet. She is very flexibile. Seerius usually wears tang-tops and skinny jeans. She has a purse that is covered in sparkles.
Personality: Seerius is a very nice, sweet, kind girl. She is very cool and awesome. Seerius likes to be alone, although she doesn't mind being with a crowd. Seerius is a bit shy, but she is also brave when it comes to friends and battles. She likes to be by water-streams/lakes, as said in Physical Description. She usually calms down there, or relaxes. Seerius likes to read mystery books. She is also a bit of a fan for comics. But, most of all, Seerius likes romance books.
Mortal Parent: Mother: Anni Cut, Dad: Jel Cut (lords)
Legacy of(Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit): Water.
Realm of Origin: Paludem
Animal Companion(Optional): None.
Talents: Can read fast and understand everything
Weapon*: She has a whip.
Flaws**: Overprotective, is slightly scared of the dark, is afraid of being rejected, is scared of spiders and sharks
Powers(Must relate to Elemental parent): Can breathe underwater, and talk to sea-animals. She can also makes wave as big as 12 feet that can knock out a person. Can do this twice a day.
Backstory***: Seerius lived in the Realm of Paludem, where rivers were popular. She basically lived in a little school house by a praire, because she teaches there, but originally she was a student there. Seerius started the school when she was five, when her parents had to put here so she could learn. Sooner, Seerius found out it was a school for people with very important, wealthy families, with parents called "Lords". Her parents were "Lords". Seerius liked the little schoolhouse. It was kept secret, because of some people who could find out. The teachers there were both seventeen. You graduated the school at sixteen. At age ten, you started training and fighting. When Seerius turned ten, she was a bit confused. Seerius didn't want to fight like this. She was a regular human. At least, that's what she thought. One day, Seerius was watching training, when a strange man came. He was a darkj creature. The dark creature killed many, and came for Seerius. This is when Seerius made a huge wave somehow, which blocked many hits. She killed the dark creature. The school was safe.

Seerius became the hero of that school. Many other students came. Seerius started going to the lake so often, to think about herself and her powers and be alone. She kind of was impressed, but sad. Seerius wanted to quit the school and run away. But, she loved that school too much. Seerius decided to take control of her powers and stay. Soon, Seerius turned fourteen. Everyone at the school celebrated her birthday. Seerius soon got a boyfriend, a legacy of Air. The Air and Water legacy came to love. For a whole year, they dated. Until Seerius was fifteen. The day of her birthday, another three dark creatures came. The creatures killed her boyfriend. Seerius got so angry she killed all three of the dark creatures. The school was destroyed again. But, Seerius decided to help them rebuild. When it was done, Seerius was sixteen and had to graduate. Soon enough, she did. But, Seerius loved the school so much, she decided to become a teacher there. Today, she's still there.

Roleplay Example***: I look down at the blue, but clear lake. I took some water gently and rubbed it on my face. I looked at my reflection. "Beautiful," a voice said. It was Darren, my boyfriend. I smile and throw my arms around him. We start kissing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, suspicious but glad.

"I was worried about you...you seem down..." Darren said.

I looked at my reflection again. A tear drops. "Let me just tell you what I'm up to." I start explaining it to him.

Any notes about your characters: None.

Last edited by The Seer on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Since this takes place during a time period rather like our own Medieval times, please edit her form to suit that era. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Like, what she wears, you mean?
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Clothing as well as her backstory. Girls would not have been able to attend school at all. Education was a thing only for the very wealthy and even then, the children usually had private tutors.
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Edited. Thanks for the help on c-box!
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 pm

She seems very aquatic for a Earth Legacy. Maybe you should think over which one you want her to be: earth or water.
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Imma do water so I don't have to edit a lot. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Ah, sloth is the mother of invention. xD
Approved.
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mason's Characters
Page 1 of 1