Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human village at night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

Location : In a place where chocolate bunnies and vampires still exist

Human village at night                        - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Jennifer shrugged, she didn't mind dragons at all, "Dragons sound fine." she said in a low tone. She looked at the vampires more closely, "I know these people." she muttered, "I've seen them before." Jennifer couldn't think straight anymore, Why would they be following me? she thought. Jennifer shook the thought out of her mind, "Where are we going?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Dante looked at Jennifer she looked dead on her feet... Pardon the pun.
"I don't know about you but I am exhausted so I'm going to go get a room at the Inn." Dante lead the mare towards the road. He stopped turned around. Then picked up Jenifer putting her on the mare. She was as light as sacks of flour. Then he retraced his steps towards the Inn, "Then there is one last black smithy shop I would like to check out."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Jennifer was surprised when he picked her up, she wasn't expecting that at all, but she didn't complain. It was better than running and flying every now and again. She looked at the entrance of the inn, it seemed like a nice place. "Um, you go to your shop, I'll go get a room." she said, exhausted. She hopped off the mare and walked towards the inn, she turned around before she entered it, "Umm, do you want me to get you a room too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:29 pm

A massive yawn spit Dante's face. The surrounding buildings were dark. The soft breathing of the horse echoed loudly.
"Its not going to be open untill the morning, " he said leading the mare into the barn and unsaddling her. With the saddle over his shoulder and the mare in the stall he walked into the inn. He payed for ajoining rooms and pressed a key to a room into Jennifer's hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Jennifer shrugged, took the key and walked into her room. She didn't have anything else to do and she was too exhausted to think about anything so she immediately collapsed on her bed. In her dreams she saw the three vampires attacking her, they wanted to get something from her, but she didn't know what. Then the vision changed to when she was still a young vampire and her father was teaching her how to fly in her bat form; those were her good times.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Dante looked around the room, there is a bed shoved up against the wall and a wash basin in the other corner. The water was cold on dantes face and neck. The dirt came off easily. Dante flopped ontol his bed and after a few seconds was asleep. He looked like a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Jennifer's dreams switched between good and bad every five minutes. She couldn't take it anymore, one second she is having the time of her life, the next someone wants to kill her. Jenny's eyes shot open, she sat upright in her bed and look around. Everything was completely dark, it was still late at night. She slowly got up and walked around, she would bump into everything and grumble to herself about the furniture's misplacement. She walked towards the basin and washed her face, she looked at the mirror, but didn't see anything, she was so disappointed, she really wanted to see her reflection. She took out her ocarina and started playing a soft lullaby hoping to fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Dante slept on and on. A night mare wove in and out of his dreams. Hanna stood before him. Her long hair billowing around her, her large brown eyes filled with curiocity.
"Why didn't you tell me you were an abomonation," she wispered, her fingers trailing over his shoulder down to the inside of his wrist.
"I didn't know how." He repled.
"Traitor," then she drove a dagger into his stomach.
Awake, Dante sat up, trembling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 am

Jennifer kept on playing her ocarina, but she couldn't seem to fall asleep, she was wide awake now. She stood by her window and gazed outside, there was nothing interesting to stare at, but it did get her thinking. Why were those vampires after me? I don't have anything. What would my father want me back for? He is probably happy I left. I don't know what has become of this world now, she thought to herself. She couldn't get her dreams out of her head and she couldn't go back to sleep now, she would just have to wait til Dante woke up.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Dante dragged air into his lungs. Calming himself he mutter, "Goddess curse nightmares."
He stood, hearing music. His shirt folded at the end of his bed with a dagge on top.
Walking over to the door in the wall he opened it.
"Can't sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 am

Jennifer turned around shocked to hear someone's voice. She relaxed when she found out it was just Dante, "Yes." she nodded. "Dreams," she muttered. She put her ocarina back into her cloak and turned to him, "What are you doing up now?" she asked him with slight concern. She didn't expect anyone to be awake at this time, it was too early for a vampire and too late for a human. She sat down waiting for his answer and started to twirl the ends of her hair in her hand.

OOC: I think your previous post was a bit short.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 am

Dante watched her put the instrament away. He had never known anyone to play music when he was human. So to hear it now made him feel like he had missed something in his previouse life.
"Nightmares are demonic things that twist reality into something its not," Dante said quoting his father. "That is why I am up."
Dante watched her steadily with intelligent green eyes.

Occ- yeah... sorry about that I had to leave for some stuff
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

Jennifer sat down, "What did you dream about?" she asked, "I mean if you want to talk about it." she quickly added. She didn't want to seem too curious, even if she really was. Jennifer wouldn't share her dream if it was something that made her feel like she was stabbed, that was just too personal. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." she said in a low tone. She started twiddling her thumbs, she was wide awake and a bit restless now.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 am

Dante felt his lips twitch in amusement. The girl was cleary wide awake and bubbling with energy. The over all effect was quite entertaining. "You are very bad at hiding your curiocity."
Dante looked at Jennifer, debating. "Before I wa a vampire, I was human. A blacksmith of all things. My family died within five years of living there at the home in sylvia, we had just move into. Hanna was my best and only friend. At the moment she thinks I'm dead. You can say my nightmare was what might happen if she finds out what I am."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:02 am

Jennifer's eyes widened, she never thought of what it would be like to be a non-vampire. "Wait, you weren't born a vampire?" she asked, very interested. Jennifer wanted to know everything about Dante now, she so desperately wanted to know what it was like not being a vampire. She stared at him with great interest, "How old were you when became a vampire? Was it nice being human. Is human food better than blood?" she asked in an explosion of questions. She stopped herself and straightened up, "Um, sorry." she said in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 am

Dante froze, he could react several ways. All of them didn't feel natural. Then, without warning humor bubbled up inside him. Then, burst forth as laughter. An addicting noise almost like bells and chimes.
"Yes, I was once human. Turned when I was seventeen. Human food I realy miss." Dante's brow furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

"In your opinion is being a human better than a vampire?" she asked Curiously. Jennifer desperately needed to know that answer. If he said humans were better, she would have to find a way to turn into a human. She couldn't live like a vampire anymore, it just disgusted her. Jennifer was completely awake now, she was too excited to even think of sleep. Don't get ahead of yourself, a voice chided in her head, he probably won't tell you everything.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Dante opened and closed his mouth several times. He had always been so miserable thinking about what he had lost he never realy gave it much thought.
"Physicaly, it is better to be a vampire. Your faster, stronger, smarter. When your human you have more optians, more ways to think and feel. So eather way its just a form of life style. I shall let you in on a secret, I have never had human blood. "
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Jennifer was not satisfied with his answer, "Unacceptable." she grumbled. "Vampires are not better in anyway whatsoever. They are just parasites, killing people for their own good." she said. She hated being a vampire so much, she couldn't even put it into proper words. "Humans are, in a way, better, right?" she asked him. Jennifer didn't really care about the fact that he had never drank human blood, she found that better than what she had done. She had killed so many people for her own survival, it was greedy. She sighed again, knowing that Dante would probably answer her question with an indirect answer.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Dante smacked himself in the forhead, "your a blueblood. I had forgotten."
This girl was not hearing him properly. "You do not always have to kill for blood. You also did not understand me. I never said vampires were dominate as far as I'm coserned they are the same. If not lower than each other at moments of stupidity."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Jennifer rolled her eyes, "Whatever." she grumbled. She was tired of talking to Dante if he didn't say what she wanted him to say. She started twiddling her thumbs again, thinking of what would happen if she was human. It gave her a migraine to even think about changing who she was, even though she wanted to change. The pain of the migraine was so bad, she had never felt this type of pain before, her vision started to go blurry, she couldn't think straight anymore. "D... Dante." she said, trying to stop the pain. No change in the pain, it just got worse, she was sure she was going to pass out, but nothing happened. The pain got worse on the left side of her head, her vision went blurry and she was battling to sit up straight, what more could happen?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Dante darted forward to catch Jennifer before she fell. He wrapped his arms arm around her lifting her from her feet. Her head rested on his shoulder, Jennifers forhead pressed against his cold neck. He sat down on the eadge of the bed.
"Are you okay?" He asked. "What can I do to help?" The sun was starting to peak over the eadge of the horizen. Dante pulled the curtains closed with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Jennifer smiled when Dante caught her, she was glad she didn't fall face first into the ground, but she couldn't thank him... Yet. As he caught her, she started losing conscious, her eyes wouldn't stay open any longer, they slowly closed by themselves. "Pure blood." she said before passing out. She wasn't even sure if Dante heard her, but that was all she could say. Her body stopped functioning, she couldn't move at all, she just lay there dead still in Dante's arms. She hoped Dante would understand what she meant and that she might not move, but she was fine, all she needed was pure blood.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Dante had indeed heard her. His brain was scrambling trying to remember were he had put the blood skin. The saddle bags, he finaly remembered. Laying jennifer back on the bed he covered her with the blankets. Then he walked into his room and hunted for the saddle. Pulling it from under the bed he opened the saddle bags. Then he pulled out the blooskin. Uncorking it and sniffing he smelled pure blood. He walked back to jennifer and poured about a ΒΌ of it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Jennifer could feel the blood go down her throat, she could taste its refreshing taste that she hated. She lay on the bed, her eyes shut tight, her eyes slowly started moving. She was regaining her consciousness. Her eyes shot open and sat upright on the bed gasping for breath. She could still feel the blood flowing through her, it helped her, though she didn't want to be helped. She sat there looking around, she couldn't quite remember where she was. Jenny turned to Dante, "Where are we?" she asked, almost choking the words out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human village at night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next