Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:13 pm

A smiled ticked upon Zoey's face. She was riding Fadel with no saddle, or anything and that's the way she's been riding her for a very long time. Her shrill spirit lingering in the distance,Zoey was safe. Which wasn't much of an option, a long as she didn't go too far into the dark forest there would be no problem. Fadel was splashing threw the rivers, jumping over logs and finally she stopped, in a beaitiful meadow. It was gorgeous. Zoey jumped off her horse. Looking down at the ground, the flowers were just so amazing. Zeoy could help but pick one." We have to take these back to grandmother!" She told her horse and shrill.

Zoey was sixteen, but kind of open minded. She was also a spirit elemental. Her markings her her face seem to kinda glow as she started picking up the flowers, even putting some in Fadel's long mane. She was having a fun time. The day was beautiful, and she knew how to spend it. Not hesitating at all to just do it. After a while of gathering flowers she hugged them and layed in the flower bed. Fadel soon joining her, Zoey resting her head on the horse's belly." Each day is beautiful but you have to use it right." She whispered to herself, something her grandmother told her.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Dulcie looked out at the strange girl and her horse. The girl looked rich. Perhaps she could rob them. Dulcie smiled and stood up from crouching behind a bush. She brushed off her ragtag clothes and strode over to he girl leaning on her horse. Her long blonde hair flowed in the light breeze. The strange girl had tattoos all over he face and long brown hair. Dulcie marched up to her without hesitation, smiled for effect, and asked: "Excuse me, would you happen to have a map?"
Back to top Go down
http://thecroart.weebly.com/
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Zoey looked at the girl. She looked to be elf. Zoey didn't talk to them much; she got up and brushed off the back of her dress as she shyly whispered," No." She put her head down a little, her face was still visible but her markings weren't, and that was a good thing to her. She wanted them to be covered up. Fadel seem to give the girl a strange look as she moved over, stomping and turning around so the girl wouldn't look at her. And Esemii thought it was an attack as she showed herself to the girl, Zoey raised her hand to Esemii ad shook her head.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Dulcie's smile never wavered. She had expected that answer; nearly no-one had any maps.
"Then perhaps you have some food for fellow traveler? Anything? Please-some bread?"
Dulcie knew she was treading on dangerous ground, as to have a horse on you side was like having an attacking tree.
However, Dulcie knew she could handle whatever came her way; and if she couldn't? The world was just as well of without her.

Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Zoey shook her head." I'm sorry... I do not have any personally on me. My tribe is far away from here but they’d have what you’re looking for." Zoey told her getting nervous. She couldn't trust this girl... she seem too... devious. She seems to want something and Zoe didn't know what, but she just smiled and kept her thought to herself. “She smart enough not to try me, I mean the markings on my forehead do claim me as a maiden spirit legacy." She sighed and still smiled.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 am

Does she have anything at all? Dulcie was beginning to get frustrated. But she had faced this problem before, she knew how to handle it.
Dulcie lost her smile, letting a haggard, hungry face replace it. "Please, miss. Do you have money you can spare? I haven't eaten and days and I have resorted to--" here she gasped for effect. "Stealing! Oh, please forgive me,"-Here Dulcie dropped to her knees-"my family is dead and I have nowhere to call my home, and I am so hungry!"
Please, please, please don't make me attack you......
Dulcie didn't actually like taking things from people by force. She enjoyed tricking them, she enjoyed the thrill of knowing she could get caught and arrested any moment, but she hated the adrenaline rush of battle.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Zoey shook her head. She was a very honest person." I’m sorry mam but I have no money... my tribe does trades, we never carry money." She told the girl looking down." And I am sorry to hear your family die, I could take you to my tribe later, they would be happy to feed you and nurture you." Zoey smile again. Even though she really didn't trust her... it was because she was an elf. Zoey was much to talk to else; they weren't around there much usually in there...... clan. Zoey looked at the girl." You're an elf, what clan do you belong too?" Zoey asked.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:46 pm

What clan do I belong to? Goodness, I wasn't ready for that question...
Dulcie hesitated for a moment. "Nilkas. The Nilkas Clan." Dulcie said, making up a name. She smiled uncertainly.
"And no, it's really not necessary for you to offer to take me to your tribe, And speaking of which, what tribe do you belong to?"
Dulcie was beginning to feel uneasy. There was something she was missing. Something about this girl....
Dulcie waited for the girl's response.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Zoey tilted her head to the side." I have never heard of that clan... maybe my grandmother has." Zoey told her as she sat on the ground, she sighed. It was weird. She has heard of all the clans except that one, but she shrugged. There was a lot of things she didn't know... she was still sixteen. Her wisdom won't come fast. She was out of it; she didn't even hear her ask her about her tribe." It's the spirit tribe... it's an ancient tribe most spirit legacies stayed in. I am a spirit legacy. A maiden of the goddess." Zoey smiled." And may I ask, what is your name?" Zoey asked. She would usually get that first.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:39 am

Spirit legacies! Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! I need to get out of here! Dulcie took a deep breath to calm herself.
"My name is Selin. Thank you for your time, I had better be going now.
Dulcie turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:23 am

Zoey looked at the girl. Why was she leaving? She honest;y didn't look like a girl you would be fairly busy except hunting and helping her clan. But why was she leaving write away? Zoey stopped her." Hey! Wanna..... just talk?" Zoey asked/ It was nice talking to someone out the spirit tribe. She never got to do stuff like that.. she spent most of her days just talking to the tribe but no one else... she was desperate.

OCC: Sorry was gone for a couple days.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 pm

"Ah, no. I really need to get going." Dulcie was now afraid of this girl.
"I really don't have time to...talk. I have to....do some stuff." Dulcie smiled and started backing away.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Zoey grabbed the girl's hand."Please." Se gave puppy dog eyes." I really need to talk to somone outside my tribe and you're the first I have met that isn't in my tribe.. just for a little while?" Zoey pladed as she bit her lip. She want to talk so badly to this girl.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Dulcie started to sweat, and began to tug away from the girl. She was too eager, too happy to have Dulcie near her. Then Dulcie regained her composure, slowly thinking of clever lies to speak. Dulcie stopped tugging turned to the girl and looked her in the eye and said. "Alright, I have some time to spare."
Dulcie smiled, but her eyes were as wary as a stray dogs that had been beaten too many times.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 am

Zoey smiled. She soon sat on the ground and looked at Dulcie.Why was she acting like that? It seemed like a minute ago she was fine? Zoey shook her head. At least she had a real friend to talk to. She smiled." Soo does your clan have certain jobs to do and if they do, what is your job?" Zoey asked curious about Dulcie and where sheam from. She always thought it was nice getting to know a person.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Dulcie looked away awkwardly and sat down quickly. "Let's not talk about my life. Tell me about yours."
Dulcie needed to know what this girl was capable of so that she could determine how she could escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods   Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit tribe, away from them and out in the woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Sylvia :: The Winding River-
Jump to: