Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoey Serpentory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Lady Troian Belle     Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name: Troian Belle Castro,'Lady Troian' is what she is refered to
Eye Color:Black,hazel, and brown, sometimes even changes colors of her crystals, but the basic color is brown.
Hair: her hair is brown
Skin Color: a little pale
Height:5'7
Physical Description: Picture above is her looks but for her style, she wears a silk draped corset dress, the corset part is a bright white and the rest of the dress is a dark red and brown. Her hair is pulled back in a tight braid, that stops at her waist.
Personality: Lady Troian has a silent personality, that somehow attracts you to her. It very hard to get to know her because she doesn't know how to trust people. But besides that she's very intelliegent. And she plays by her owns rules and her own ways.
Type of Creature:human
Parentage: Captain Castro and Lady Maina Rae
Realm of Origin:Lepidem, on seas
Animal Companion(Optional): she has two compaanions a big gorilla named Mombo, basically her guard too and a flying dragon named Carra
Talents: Her powerful singing voice of Poetry
Weapon*: twin blades she barely uses, they hide underneath her dress
Flaws**: She competitive, like in her personality she plays by her own rules and ways, and she is afraid of the gods, obeying them
Powers(Must relate to godly parent; Optional): Around her neck is a crystal, a big crystal that has a power only she can control, it only does these exact things; it heals~a feet or smaller long wound that's three inches or less deep, beholds riddles of the future(hard to summon), it gives warmth, it give magic only like making potions and magic to help shape shift and paralyzes, the color for healing is red, color for riddles is purple, the color of warmth/relaxtion to anyone is orange, magic is yellow and this can all be summoned by Lady Troian only.

Backstory*: On the seas of Lepidem was a group known as 'The black rose'. The black rose were thought as pirates but really they were a water tribe, living on the ocean for their lives. Troian's dad was captain of the ship, the very big ship holding 10,000 passengers. Troian's Mom was given the title 'Lady' Maina Rae because of her power, a power that her family had for a long time. Maina thought she was the only one with the power( No one knows who else), and when Troian was bonr, a child of a captain and a lady. She was a blessing becoming like her mother. She was traine eachday at the age of four to hold her power with honor and by the time she was thirteen she was given the title 'Lady' Troian Belle. But all of that changed. Thought of as a pirate ship, they were shot down and all 10,000 passengers died inlcuding her father and mother. Washed up on shore, Troian met to animals who basically swore to protect her. A gorilla and a dragon. Now Lady Troian travels Lepidem for th rest of her life.

Roleplay Example*:"I believe your a bit young, don't you agree?" The man who held the secret game of gambling. Troian smiled, wearing a dress she has stolen, but she would have returned, she smiled." I believe I am sir, but I also believe this game shall never happened, agreed?" She returned smiling, the man's face grew bitter as he allowed Troian to enter, she held her necklace and smiled." Evening boys." She told them with a hint of a laugh. As the game began to end, Troian put down her cards, and she finally ended it, winning the money." Thank you, and don't qorry you'll never see me or this money again." She told them laughing, she headed for her dragon and gorilla riding away.

Any notes about your about characters:

Last edited by apollogods on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm

How deep/bad of a wound can she heal?
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Wound that are smaller than a feet long, deep? Probably not like through the hard skin deep but just enough to hurts person, she can also heal burn marks.
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:22 pm

I'd suggest like 3 inches deep or less.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Ol fine with me.
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Edit that in.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Edited it
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:05 pm

How big is the crystal that she wears?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Not very, about five to six inches long and 2 inches wide.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Approved.
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 am

Name: Zoey Serpentory
Eye Color: in picture
Skin Color:in picture
Hair: curly and a chocolate brown
Height:5'2
Physical Description: In the pictures, the markings on her face stand for her legacy. Her style is a short blue dress with a black belt buckle and flats. Her hair is simply pushed backed behind her ears, a braid surrounds the back of her head.
Personality: Zoey is a sweet girl. Very polite, she isn't very hard to persuade. She is very smart, knowing her tribal history. She can be quiet at first, but once you get to know her, she's a blast.
Mortal Parent: Karren Blaine
Legacy of(Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit):Spirit, her father started teaching her but somehow disappeared so her grandmother was the one to start teaching her
Realm of Origin: Sylvia, the winding river, she lived by it
Animal Companion(Optional): A horse she rides named Fadel, a spirit who does a silent scream to hurt people that can only be summoned and told what to do by Zoey( Is powerless besides the scream)
Talents: Speaking of ancient history
Weapon*: none
Flaws**: She's forgetful, she fears the witches and wizards, she sometimes gives up easily when it comes to finding things
Powers(Must relate to Elemental parent): She can blast spirit engery as a weapon at people limited to once a day, summoning spirits limited to two times a day, one of her most special powers is dream walking used to help her identify who or what something is but if she has an interuption during her dream walking it may destroy where she's around or the person wh interupted her limited to once a day, the power to drain is when she finds a animal with lots of engery she channels it and takes as much as she wants but has to leave energy in the animal because engery is everything and the animal could die limited to once, and her last power is to make shadow dogs, shadow dogs are only seen in shadows, she turns her back once or even releases them they will hunt and murder by themselves until their shadows fade which is when they die limited to two times a day the shadow dogs aren't very big the size of a hound really.

Backstory***: Her father loved to travel and charm people. He was raised in a small wood tribe only made of family really. He traveled to the realm Paludem where he met the beautiful noble woman, Cerrian. After weeks of love she becomes pregnant. Which upsets him because he knew what he has done. When the baby is born he quikly takes her away from her mother(her mother knowing no such thing) and he took her back to his native tribe. The special tribe was made of spirit elmentals. There each child is named by an elder, his mother being one of the lead Elders, she named her Zoey. Once Zoey was of age, five to be exact she was to develop of markings, made by her grandmother. Almost every woman in the tribe had it, only the ones who would stay a true maiden a decision made by the tribe after the markings her father was to teach her of her power. The first time Zoey did it she lost control of it and all hell broke loose, and the tribe was half way destroyed. By the time the tribe was rebuild they started again but this time Zoey was found, by a shrill spirit a very big deal to the tribe, because they were used as pets. All these pet spirits were women. Zoey was happy but it was back to training. As she learned more and more of the basic powers her dad disappeared. Which was very bad but no worries, her grandmother, a master elemental started to teach her the ways of a spirit elemental and it seemed that her grandmother taught her better than her own father. Zoey knew as much as she could.

Roleplay Example***: Zoey sing to the water nymph, laying by the nymph she touched the water for the nymph to touch her." Grandmother look! I have gained her trust!" She bellowed standing up, soon scaring the nymph. She grumbled. Her grandmother came by her side." My child it is alright, the thing about nymphs are when you gain their trust, you have it forever. She will come back." Her grandmother stretched an arm around her shoulder." Just like how a bird comes back to the location it was once born in?" Zoey questioned. Her grandmother sighed looking into Zoey's eyes." Indeed precious, this is now that Nymphs birthplace." She smiled.

Any notes about your characters:
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 am

How does the horse's scream effect her enemies?
How many spirits can she summon at one time and for how long?
So what is dream walking? Can she see other people's dreams, their thoughts and emotions, or what?
The energy draining power is a no.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 am

No it's the her pet spirits who can do the silent scream and it hurts their ears badly, she summon about five fighting spirits and two shadow dogs, dream walking is only for her she can't enter others dream its her dream that spiritually connects her to a place or thing.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:42 am

Oh, okay. I thought that the use of a comma there was to indicate that you were using the term 'spirit' to describe the horse and not another creature entirely. How badly does the spirit hurt their ears? What does it look like? Does it have a name?
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:50 am

It gives the ears as ringing noise so they can't hear for about two minutees at least, it looks like a shrill kind of just pale and for name.......... I guess I'll name it Esemii.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:47 am

A shrill kind of pale..... a pale what? A pale human? As to what species are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 am

Here's a picture:

Sorry bad at explaining but that's what it looks like but more ghostly and it doesn't speak, she arrive where ever Zoey goes.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 am

So it looks a bit like the spirit of a deceased human. Got it.
Approved.
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zoey Serpentory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Serpentory    Zoey Serpentory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoey Serpentory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-