Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Demon's Fate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THECRO

THECRO

A Demon's Fate Empty
PostSubject: A Demon's Fate   A Demon's Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm

A young girl sluggishly blinked her eyes open. She flinched at the light that met her face. She sat up. Her long brown hair fell down around her shoulders and moved slightly in the breeze. The girl put a hand on her head. She felt stiff; so stiff……She glanced down at herself. She was wearing soft leather pants and a white cotton shirt with a leather tunic over top of it. She stretched her hand out in front of her an held it in the sunlight that cascaded down through the canopy. It was slim and covered in scars…As was her whole arm…..The girl frowned and stood up. She glanced around cautiously. I have been sleeping on the ground…She thought suddenly. She was surrounded by leafy green trees, and she guessed that it was early spring by the small clumps of ferns she saw. Dead leave still lay on the ground, just a memory of a harsh winter. The girl looked at her feet. Brown boots that laced nearly up to her knees fit snuggly on her tiny feet. They looked worn, but not old. The girl frowned and looked up again. For the first time, a raspy voice flowed out of the young girl’s mouth.
“What is this?”

OOC: I was gonna put her in the Dark Forest....Then I realized That I spoke of sunlight....
Back to top Go down
http://thecroart.weebly.com/

A Demon's Fate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Sylvia :: The Winding River-
Jump to: