Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkCrow

DarkCrow

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 pm

My Name Is DarkCrow But You can call me Crow Or Cro. I go By Many, Many Other names but I think those two are easiest to remember.
I Happened to Come across this website ( Cool ) and I thought Id sign up. Lookin around I think Its Pretty Darn Cool. Lookin Forward too seeing you
all Around! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Oh. My. Gosh.
This is so AWESOME!!!!
Everyone is gonna get SO CONFUSED AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Sorry for my unorthodox beginning. Please allow me to start over.
*cough cough*
Ahem.

Salutations, DarkCrow.
My name is THECRO, but most call me Cro. I am extremely pleased at your enthusiasm for our site, and I expect that it will fulfill your expectations.
There are not very many of us here, and so we all tend to hang out with each other in the chatbox when we can.
Please go ahead and make a character, I eagerly await to see what sort of being you think up.....
If you need any help, Wolfgirl is the official administrator of the site, and she will be able to help you or answer your questions if you have any. Wolf is also an administrator, and so he can help you also.
I am so glad you have joined us, and I look forward to RPing and chatting with you!

CRO
Back to top Go down
http://thecroart.weebly.com/
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Welcome.
My Name is Wolf Knight. But everybody just calls be Knight because there are to many crazies running around with the word Wolf in their name. (They aren't actually crazy. But its a good idea to be prepared for insanity.) But be warned, I am as crazy as the come.
-Knight-
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Flash
Admin
Flash

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Howdy! {Can I call you DC? Smile} Welcome to the site, I'm glad you like it. My name's WolfGirl, one of the Admins here that runs the site. You can call me Wolfie or whatever you feel like so long as I can tell you're talking to me. Very Happy

I hope you have fun on the site! Make a character and we'll try to get it approved as soon as possible. I am very picky when it comes to character forms, so here's a warning in advance.

Hope to see you around!
-WolfGirl
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
DarkCrow

DarkCrow

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Well yeah. And yes you can call Me DC.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Howdy,

I'm Wolf. I am also the OTHER Admin on the site here and I welcome you to our forum here. I'm glad you found us and hope you enjoy your time here.

If you need any help please feel free to contact myself, Wolfgirl, or any of our Moderators for assistance.

Enjoy.

-Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1