Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness99

Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Name: Kytomania

Eye Color: Metallic orange when in human form. Silver in fox.

Hair: He has short golden hair in his human form, metallic shiny gold in fox.

Skin Color: He's got a pale peachish skin color in human.

Height: About 6'5" in human...like...4'1" in fox.

Parentage:
Mother: Ranna- She was a Zenko.

Father: Gorab- A Yanko

Species: Zenko

Physical Description: He's rather muscular in his human form, with gold blond hair that's short cut. He's rather tall, but doesn't think much of it. In his fox form, he looks very regal, very powerful. He's got expressions that'd make him seem human-like with gold, shiny fur. He has several tails, like 7-11. Each one has a white tip, meaning there's a white patch of fur at the end of it.

Personality: He's a very calm person, who perfers to settle battles without violence. He does have a bit of a temper, but it rarely shows. All in all, he's a rather nice guy. Oh! And he's a bit shy, weird as that sounds for a 2500 year old magical beast.

Realm of Origin: Sylvia, in the deep woods.

Talents: He's a great peace maker, and is in general a nice person to have around.

Weapon*: He doesn't have a weapon, as he cannot harm life.

Flaws**: He's a pacifist, hates arguing, and is very shy. VERY shy. He has a fear of being touched by anyone other than those close to him.

Powers: He can calm, or insert feelings of happiness into others. He has the shape shifting, and he can also glide around in the air in his fox form. Like when he walks, he's kinda gliding on air. He can heal wounds, and can talk to animals. He befriends them easily. He can also summon and control will o' wisps to lead others out of trouble.

Backstory***: Kyto was very adept with his powers, even as a child. In his younger years he lived deep in the forest with his parents. Although they were never really around as often as they should, they were around JUST enough for him to be raised correctly. He was rather lonely as a child because whenever his parents weren't home he was by himself. It was around the time that he first got his human form that he left the forest while his parents were missing to help others. He eventually found himself doing this repeatedly, despite his parent's constant warnings not to go out the forest. He now continues to do this, helping travelers and others that find themselves in trouble in the forest. There WERE a few things that influenced his decisions and made him feel like doing this. Two things, really. For one would be his only childhood friend. When he was little, Kyto used to spend a lot of his time alone. Until one day, a child wandered into the forest, around his age. Of course, it was a fox, not a human. They became friends rather fast. But it was this child, Tang, that influenced a lot of Kyto's values that he upholds. The other thing would be witnessing the death of his father. One day, he was wandering from the forest when a dragon flew in, attacking him. Naturally, his father did come to his aid, attacking the dragon. However, the dragon over-powered him, killing him, and eating him. While the monster was distracted Kyto ran back into the forest, hiding. Those two things are what shaped Kyto's morals out of everything else in his life.

How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?***: He doesn't consider himself what most'd call a monster. He believes himself to be above being called a monster. Kyoto doesn't like being referred to as a monster, finding himself to be much above that. And he enjoys it when he's found to be benevolent. He finds being a Zenko a duty, rather than a burden. He uses his powers to help life all around, and to punish those that are evil. Although, earlier on in life, he found his powers troublesome and very hard to control, he eventually got the hang of it, causing him to enjoy them more. He's actually rather thankful that he's a Kitsune, finding helping people and animals rather enjoyable. But he does take his status as a kitsune in stride, actually thinking of some monsters as lower than him. All in all, though, he enjoys it.

Roleplay Example***: Kyto sat in a tree, elbow on his knee and chin in his hand. He was bored. Seriously bored. No one needed help, there were no animals around, and his parents were out. Like usual. He morphed into his fox form with a puff of smoke. After it cleared he was there no longer, but instead a golden furred fox with a gleaming coat and 7-11 long, luxurious tails. He hopped down from the tree and trudged through the deep foliage, looking for something or someone to talk to. Occasionally a tree or some bushes stood in his way, but he used his tails to slowly and carefully move them out the way. After emerging from the large forest Kyto looked around. No one in the area. As good as anything. He laid down and curled into a ball, slowly falling asleep.

Last edited by Ness99 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Do you intend to finish this character?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Yeah, sorry. I've been ultra grounded recently, and I'm sneaking right now. :/
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Dear me, Ness, if you're grounded don't sneak on or you'll be grounded even longer. O.o
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Not if I'm ninja about it. :3 XD
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Kitsunes are nine-tailed fox spirits.

Needs a fear

Yankos are malevolent spirits. How was his mother able to shift his father's nature?

You need four more sentences about how your character fees about being a monster.

And try to edit the side-comments out of your form...
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Yeah, I realize that now. I was probably derping while I made the form. Edited.

Okay. Edited.

It's a weird opposites attract thing.

Okay. Edited.

And what side comments? Could you point out some specific ones?
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Ness99 wrote:
He's stopped counting. XD

Oh! And he's a bit shy, weird as that sounds for a 2500 year old magical beast, but whatever! XD

He's got expressions that'd make him seem human-like(no duh. XD) with gold, shiny fur.

^^ Please fix that.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Oh sorry. Kay kay. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 am

Being over 2500, could you please elaborate more on his life story?
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:32 am

I'll do my best... Edited.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Can you describe Tang and go into more detail about him and Kyto's friendship?
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:43 pm

I believe that can be arranged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)   Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune: Kytomania(Done.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Character Forms :: Unapproved Character Forms-
Jump to: