Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Valley of Horses

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Battery

Battery

The Valley of Horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:38 pm

'Yeah it would be.' Espio mutters. He had no idea what to do. How did you kill a vampire even? 'We are gonna need more help though, that is for sure.' He dips his bread in his soup then eats it. Wow, it was reallly good. He does the same thing again and again until their is no more bread or soup left. He then finishes it all down with a glass of ice water. He hadn't eaten so well in months.

OOC: Yeah, I know. I'm just having really bad rp block lately.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Hanna's eyes narrowed.
What if he was turned... She buried her head in her hands and let out a long low sigh. She was breathing deeply. Attempting to control her emotions. Then she raised her head and looked at Espio shaking her head. "It will be difficult."

OCC-kays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:40 am

Espio notices that her voice hid struggling emotions, but he does not mention it. He takes a small sip of his soup, but burns his tongue. 'Indeed it will be hard. We are going to need help, that and research. We don't know for sure it was vampires. he tells Hanna after taking a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Hanna nods and looks around for Mary. After catching her eye she requested a strong drink that will cure sleep loss and then asked for a room. After Mary walked away Hanna stood and moved towards the door. "I will be back."
She vanished out the door headed towards the grave yard.
Snow had started to fall and Hanna's breath came quickly as she veered towards the grave yard. The stone arches were thick and a few fresh plots were in the back.
Hanna stopped at her father's grave, "Hello father."
She crouches down and dusts off the snow settling down. Out of her cloak she procured a signal fey flower and laid it on top before continuing to three other graves...
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 am

Espio leans on the table, waiting for Hanna to come back. He had finished his soup and was now working on a small piece of bread. Goddess, the food wad amazing here. He absentmindedly starts tapping his fingers on the table as he waits for Hanna to come back....if she ever did.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Hanna returned roughly ten minutes later and saw the mournful expression on Espio's face. He was busy munching on the last bit of his bread looking into his bowl.
"It's amazing what a little bit of magic does to your food." She said softly. Her cheeks were pink and her face devoid of any emotion. "It's snowing out side."
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Espio looks up to Hanna. When she mentions the snow it lights up like a little kid's on Christmas morning. He loved the snow. He always has, ever since he was a child. 'I thought you ditched me.' he tells her, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Hanna looked at him,"I said I would be back. I take someone's word very seriously." Her eyes were solemn. "I'm sorry it took me so long. I had..." She breaks off and looks at the floor. "My family is buried here."
She looks outside at the snow and sighs. "You must think I'm an emotional wreck. I'm usually not like this-"
"HANNA!" Mary bounces over her black ringlets quivering with suppressed excitement.
"There is a dance! Going on now. Can you take me? Please???" Her big blue eyes were begging.
"Sure," Hanna said. "Do you wanna come?"
She asked Espio.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Espio didn't know how to respond to anything but the last question. He was quite glad that Mary had barged in and broke up the to-be-depressing conversation. 'Sure.' he says with a shrug. He stacks all his dishes and rises up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Mary squeals and runs out the door Hanna following close behind.
"The dance must be in the great house," Hanna muses. "I never did get your name." Her cloak sways and her nose is slowly turning pink. The snow is still falling softly.
Mary pushes open the door to the big house. the smell of food and drinks is thick. Mary vanishes between two people. Hanna walks in.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Espio follows the two out of the tavern and into the cold and snowy world. He has to speed up his pace to keep up with the two. Once he enters the large building, he looks to Hanna. 'The name is Espio.' he tells her.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:58 pm

"Were does that name originate?" Hanna asks weaving her way towards a quite corner to were she can think. "Its not very common were I'm from."
The color of cold finally faded from her face. She leaned against the wall and studied Espio.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 am

Espio shrugs. 'I have absolutely no idea.' he admits. He surveys the room. There were people dancing about and other people eating and drinking. Overall, it seemed like everyone was having a good time. He then notices he doesn't know the girl's name. 'What is your name?'
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Hanna cocks her head to the side like a bird and smiles, "My name is Hanna."
The reason she had smiled was she had remembered an earlier memory when she was younger. She had asked the same two questions and gotten the same two answers.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

'So Hanna, did you used to live here?' Espio asks her. She seemed pretty mysterious to him. That intrigued him. He loved to answer his curiosity, even if it ended in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Hanna was hesitant before answering, "I was born here. So yes I did. I didn't have to leave until the murders reached their peak and my mother fell sick. Your turn to tell me were you are from."
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:04 pm

"I'm from Lapidem." Espio mutters. He didn't like to tell people his story. It filled him with dread. He hated his past life and just wanted to forget about it. To do that, he tries to keep as mysterious about his early life as possible.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Hanna arched an eyebrow at the lack of detail. But, she didn't say anything about it. Her life revolved around lack of detail. The music changed to something wilder and much more dark... Hanna came to a conclusion. She wouldn't hand over any information, other than she grew up here. Unless, he was willing to provided details on his own life...
"Were bouts?"
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 am

'Around,' was the only word Espio lets escape his lips. He wasn't one to talk about his past. He would much rather talk about other things, such as the recent murders. He did not want to talk about his past, it would just remind him of his mother. He missed her so badly, but she was gone forever. He slumps down on a chair and bows his head, hoping Hanna would understand that he did 't want to talk about his past.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 pm

"Interesting," she said. She had her other eye on Mary and the guy she was dancing with. Hanna relaxed against the wall and saw nothing against the boy. As long as he didn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Espio looks to Mary as well. She seemed happy and full of cheer as she danced to the music with a man. 'Old friend?' he asks Hanna, now looking at her. He found her to be mysterious, just as he was. He wasn't sure if he liked that though. He typically liked to know the facts, not just random bits Of information here and there.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Hanna studied the with electric pupal eyes, "I've never-"
She took in his fine clothes and make of his sword. It seemed familiar, Yes now she remembered. A close friend of hers had forged the sword at the boy's birth.
"That Raul, I left right after he was born." The one fourth elf sighed. "It honestly does that I never left. These people never forget a friendly face."
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:40 am

Espio gives Hanna an odd look. 'You didn't appear to have a nice face when we talked about the murders...' he was going to say more, but cuts himself off. He would end up getting beat up by her or something if he made her angry, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:15 am

"Do I?" she replied sarcastically then she sobered up. That was rude, what would mother say? Hanna bit her lip. "I'm sorry, that just wasn't a very nice time in my life. Too much pain and loss."
She turned her eyes back to the dancing couple.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 am

Espio nods his head. 'Same here, but I try to push my past behind and look foward. But if I was ever givrn the chance, I would definitely go back and redo it all differently.' he mutters, a small ball of fire forming in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valley of Horses
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Sylvia :: The Winding River-
Jump to: