Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rescue Mission

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Flash
Admin
Flash

Rescue Mission  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Mission    Rescue Mission  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 pm

He gave Hanna a side ways glance, "You up for an adventure?"

Hanna rolled her eyes at him, but she couldn't help grinning nevertheless. "Does that even need to be asked?" she demanded, cocking an eyebrow at him. "Adventure could be my middle name." She winked at Dante.

The girl with purple eyes didn't know what they were in for, but felt confident that with Dante and Zephyr at her side they could handle anything that threw itself at them. Even the loathsome and egotistical Erin Wolf. Perhaps she was being harsh on him, but he did melt her favorite dagger and he had done nothing to warrant her trust. He was too cold and detached, too pitiless and compulsive, too full of himself for her liking. She wasn't the biggest fan of Lyra either, she could do with a whole lot more backbone, and couldn't see why the huge man would want the small Elf with the emotional problems.

She watched Dante run off, and then turned to Zephyr. "Dante?" she asked. "You bet it's him... after about seven or so years..." She rolled her eyes, but smiled. "But he's back now!" she said happily. "Where've you been?" she demanded then of the sword. "I've missed you; it's been awhile."

ooc: My only excuse is that I went brain dead....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-- That's why
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Mission    Rescue Mission  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 pm

((Holy Crap! Your alive! *Hugs*))

Dante shifted every thing aside in the area Erin said, he found the gourd and the scroll. He blinked at the writing a few times before the meaning of the words came back to him. How long has it been since he had actually read something? Years... that's all he knew. He found the dagger next, he turned the blade over in his fingers. He would have to study the blade later for now he needed to get back.
Zephyr blinked in surprise, "Only after six of seven years? He looks like he is seventeen!"
She itched the back of her hand, "Only a year." She shrugged. "My brother was causing mayhem again as far as the Dark King is concerned. I had to stop him from setting fire to the mountains again... no big deal."
Zephyr was one of the rarest things in the realms. A living, breathing sword. One of a collection of Five. Her brother worked along side the Shadow King and Zephyr fought his every move. Her other three siblings were missing, it was like they had dropped off the face of the realms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Mission    Rescue Mission  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Erin rode off into the woods, unawares that Lyra and run into his apprentice, Justinian.

His hair wet and matted down, he shivered. He hated the cold. He was a creature of fire and flames. He his physique and powers had been honed on the molten slopes of Mount Superior. He learned to love the heat and the tingling as waves of it washed over him, but water and cold slowed him down, leeched his strength, and made it harder to summon his fire to his fingertips. The warrior guided his mount thorough some tangled brush trying to track the whatever it was that had taken Lyra from the small town they'd rested in.

After several hours he grew increasingly agitated; there were no tracks. The mud had obscured them all. He swore to himself and slapped the saddle in frustration, causing his horse to start and whimper in surprise. "Sorry..." He sighed to the poor beast and gently stroked its neck soothingly, his fingers combing through the horse's fur and mane. There was little he could do, at least, as long as the rain continued like this.

The warrior slipped off the horse and sat, his back to a tree, his sword close at hand, just in case, and closed his eyes, hoping against hope that somehow, he'd be able to figure out where Lyra had been taken in the morning.
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Mission    Rescue Mission  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:21 am

For the sake of writers block,
Hanna, Dante, and Zephyr have left this area. Zephyr went her own way while the two young lovers went their own direction.
TO BE CONTINUED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Mission    Rescue Mission  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue Mission
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Paludem :: The Marsh-
Jump to: