Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I cant really post right now...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GavinP
GavinP

Why I cant really post right now... Empty
PostSubject: Why I cant really post right now...   Why I cant really post right now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Well I thought I would let you all know why I cant reply right now. Real life family issues have started people close to death, etc. I'm trying to post but since my family is also arguing with one another it will be hard since I'll have to be the one to calm them all down and stuff. Sorry for inconvenience I will reply ASAP but I dont know how long it will take. Smile If you are in an RP with me feel free to cancel it Smile
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why I cant really post right now...   Why I cant really post right now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Awwww, I'm so sorry! I hope that things get better for ya, buddy. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I cant really post right now...   Why I cant really post right now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey gavin,

Please take care of yourself. Forget the RPs. We'll handle this stuff. Family first buddy. We'll be here when you return. Just stay safe and i wish you the best of luck. If there is any way at all i can be of assistance, please, dont hesitate to let me know.

-Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Why I cant really post right now...   Why I cant really post right now... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:54 am

So things settle back to normal-ish and now Scotland's (Supposedly all the UK) are facing freak weather storm (Thunder & Lightning and tornadoes Very Happy ) Which is interfering with my internet connection so please be patient with the reply to the RP (Mainly Wolfie since she's the only one who I have to reply to.)
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Why I cant really post right now...   Why I cant really post right now... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:00 am

(Don't care if we're not allowed to double post since I think you shoul know this)

Everything is sorted now. And to make it beter I got my internet back since I passe my exams! So posting will now be back to normal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I cant really post right now...   Why I cant really post right now... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 am

Glad to hear it Gavin! Dont worry about the double post. I THINK i can make an exception here Wink

Good to have you back buddy.

-Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I cant really post right now...   Why I cant really post right now... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I cant really post right now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Out Of Character Talk-
Jump to: