Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cave on the Sea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

"William did it to him before," She whispered creeping forward. "It was quite funny."
She snagged his bag and danced away, the bag swinging in her grip.
"It was almost as funny as the blue paint incident."
She dashed to Metias and hung the bag on his saddle horn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Lyssa raises an eyebrow at Sparrow. She had obviously played multiple pranks on Wesley."The blue paint incident?" She asks her. If it was something embarrassing for Wesley, she wanted to know. She could make fun of him for it. She quietly walks over to the man and slowly slips his boots off, then throws them to Katherine. "Cold feet are always fun!" she exclaims quietly.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:16 pm

"Wesley had lost a bet to William." Katherine said a grin curling her lips. "But I was allowed to be in charge of the punishment of the looser. So I made Wesley strip down to nothing but his briefs and covered him in blue paint and chicken feathers. He had to run around town like that for ten minutes. I thought all of the women in the town were going to pass out."
Katherine offered Ursa the boots.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:05 pm

'Now that must've been something to see,' Lyssa says with a sly grin. She got the impression that Sparrow was starting to warm up to her. Or was it the other way around? She thinks about this as she tightens her armor that she had been putting on. She was still pretty cold though.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Katherine nodded, "Yeah. The girls in town had the funniest look on their faces, like they had never seen a buff guy before. Unfortunately, when my father found out he made Will do the exact same thing. "
Katherine chuckled then became sober when she saw her rum bottle on the snow empty. "Who drank the rum?"
The code of the pirates stated : Don't touch another pirates rum unless you have twice as much as you drank.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:22 am

Lyssa didn't even know Sparrow had rum on her. Then again, it was to be expected. She was a pirate, so of course she would have rum. 'I am not one for rum,' she tells her.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Katherine crossed her arms and cast a glance at Wesley.
"Thou shalt not take another pirate's rum." she mumbled under her breath. She stopped over to metias and opened her saddle bags. She shook her head then shut it.
"The rum is gone." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wrathanet
Wrathanet

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 am

"Why is the rum gone?" Shard asked, "Did Wesley take it?"

I think he deserves harsher punishment than just waking up without clothes.

Shard focused on Wesley, closing her eyes and concentrating. A sheet of ice formed a fraction of an inch away from his skin, solidifying and growing until he was cocooned in ice except for his head.

Shard turned around and smirked. "We should probably get going. Wouldn't want to disturb his sleep."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:01 am

Katherine snorted then remembered something.
"Aww... metias, please tell me you didn't."
Metias lifted his upper lip and you could smell the stench of the rum on his breath. That was the moment when Wesley woke up, "holy" insert word of choice here, then, "KATHERINE!!"
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Wow, Lyssa was not expecting that. She jumps as Wesley roars out Sparrow's name. He seemed to be very aggravated. No wonder, saying that he was trapped in ice with hardly any clothes. She starts to slowly back away from Wesley, afraid he would hurt her. She moves behind Metias, who did a good job of hiding her.

((Lyssa has left due to inactivity))

Last edited by Supernova on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Katherine just pointed at shard and said, "Shard made me do it!"
Katherine was totaly joking of course and Wesley understood that.
Metias turned his head, then sniffed Lyssa as if to say,he's not a morning person

(My characters have left due to an inactive topic.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cave on the Sea   A Cave on the Sea - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cave on the Sea
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5