Dark Fantasy Mania

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human village at night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Human village at night                        - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Dante exhaled the breath he had no memory of holding.
"We are still at the in." Dante told her. The fact she had forgotten were she was, was dangerouse. "We are going to have to get you off blood. What just happened was radiculously dangerouse... I can go weeks running on empty."

_________
Knight's Characters:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

Location : In a place where chocolate bunnies and vampires still exist

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 am

Jennifer tilted her side-ways, "What are you talking about?" she asked slightly confused. She didn't know hat had happened, all she remembered was that she was sleeping at an inn and that she had just met Dante recently. Jenny looked at Dante with slight concern, "Why are you talking about blood now? What happened? Why do you seem so worried?" she asked him in a concerned tone. Jennifer looked around, then realized she was still in bed, she frowned at the blankets covering her. She got up and paced around, "There is no reason to be worried." she muttered.

_________
Jennifer (Jenny) Shadows- Vampire- 15
Seth Rodriguez- Elf- 23 looks 17

Scarlet Shadow's Characters:

Cat that knows how to make Gangam Style look cool:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Dante opened and closed his mouth ib the perfect imitation of a fish, What had just happened? Memory loss?
"You did this weird thing like you passed out." Dante said slowly. His brain was scarmbling again. "Apperantly, you don't remeber any of it."
This was strange... stranger than the insadent with the fish and a mustash. He sat down on the eadge of the bed.

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 am

Jennifer stopped pacing around, "I passed out?" she asked, hoping he was joking. Jennifer didn't feel like she passed out, she didn't feel tired , she didn't feel like anything was wrong, but why would Dante lie to her? She couldn't have just passed out with no reason, could she? Jennifer dug deep in her memories, she started to think if anything like this has ever happened to her before. A thought suddenly struck her head, she remembered something similar happened when she was younger. "No... It can't be." she said under her breath.

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:35 am

Dante ran a hand through his thick dark brown hair. It caused it to stand on end.
"Why would I joke about something as serious as this? Do I strike you as a lier?"
Dante's emerald green eyes flashed at the thought. The thought haunted him, as a living being he attempted to tell the truth in all matters. Tis situation how ever was going to be complicated. "What do you mean by 'Oh no?'"

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 am

Jennifer turned to him, "I didn't say 'Oh no'" she snapped. She turned away from him and stood by the window. She gazed as far as she could, but the inn didn't really have a great view. She could see a few people taking a nice jog, it was a beautiful day, but Jenny couldn't think straight. She gently touched the window feeling if it were real, she wished i t was just another bad dream. She hadn't thought anything bad would happen to her, especially passing out. It was just like one of her childhood memories, but she couldn't remember what she did to get better. She thought that time could possible heal her little problem.

Jennifer kept her eyes intent on something, slowly slipping back to the past, she was having a flashback. She saw herself when she was eight years old, she was sitting down on her bed. In her hands she held a small toy, it looked like a teddy bear. She was crying as she squeezed the small object. When she opened her eyes, she was clutching a dead squirrel. She cried even louder and shouted, "I HATE BEING A VAMPIRE!" Her mother opened her bedroom door and looked at her daughter with disgust, "Live with it." she said and left, she felt her head spinning, then there she lay; looking dead.

Jenny blinked, coming out of her flashback, a tear slowly rolled down her cheek. She wiped it with her right-hand and turned to Dante, "Everything's fine." she told him in a small voice.

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 am

Dante flinched visibly, almost as if he had been slapped across the face. The reaction vanished almost as quickly as it had shown up, "Fine. Wade in your pity party. Let me tell you this now, You cant change what you are. Trust me... I've tried." He walked into his room grabbed his pulling over his head. Wrapping his cloak around his shoulders. He turned and looked at Jenifer through the door way. "Life is unfair. Deal with it."
Then he was out the door. He had left the saddle on the bed showing he would return.

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:07 am

Jennifer knew he deserved an explanation, but she couldn't tell me, at least not yet. It was just in too deep, she would kill herself trying to explain her life, her past was not something she wanted to relive. She sat down on the edge of her bed, she watched as Dante left, he had been her only friend and yet she couldn't say anything to him. She wasn't even sure if he was a friend, but he was the only person she met that hadn't abused or criticized her. Jenny looked down at her feet, she was all alone now, no one could see her, no one could hear her, no one could do anything to her now. She buried her head in her hands and quietly sobbed, she really didn't want anyone to see her like this. She cried for what seemed like seconds, but were actually minutes.

Suddenly Jennifer heard foot-steps, she quickly wiped her eyes, she didn't want to leave evidence that she was crying. She ran to the basin and washed her face, then quickly sat down with a fake smile across her face. She twirled the pedant on her necklace between her fingers. She thought about what had happened before Dante left, he knew that she was hiding something, but he didn't force her to tell him. Why is he being so nice to me? she thought, I'm nothing but a run-away child. Jennifer started thinking and forgot about the footsteps she had heard. She couldn't hear the footsteps anymore, she was in complete silence, not even a bird was heard. It felt as if time had frozen.

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Dante returned several hours later. Carrying a thick Dark red cloak, New sword, and a blood skin of blood. He tossed the blood skin and Cloak to Jenifer.
"Here. The blood is a mixture of human and animal. The cloak is so you can travel in day time."
He avoided her gaze as he moved to pack the saddle. "Unless you have changed your mind of course." He said with his back to her. He walked back in and haed her an empty saddle bag. "Pack your things in there."

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Jennifer just stared at him, she was too frightened to say anything. She stopped looking at him and quickly started packing away her thing even though there wasn't much. She wore the cloak over herself and she carefully tucked her ocarina inside the pocket of it. She held the blood skin with carefully and examined it for a while. She felt its warmth almost as if it was fresh from someone. She closed the saddle bag and held it tightly in her hands, "Thanks." she managed to say softly. She felt like she couldn't speak anymore, it felt like someone had stolen her voice, but she knew nothing of that sorta happened; she was just scared.

Jenny looked to Dante, "Where are we going?" she asked him. "And how can we travel in day time without, um, burning or being detected?" she asked with a softer tone. She was still very much afraid of Dante, but she also trusted him a little. She tried to be cautious, but she wasn't raised like that. Everything was just another obstacle she had to get passed; no matter what.

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Dante finished packing his bags, sword shiethed and cloak over his shoulder. His dark brown hair wet from the snow outside.
"We were supposed to go to the coast but I sent the package. it via elf. I don't want to run into any old faces." He looked at the young vampire. "We are going to the forges in Paludem. Normal vampires can't travel in direct sunlight. The cloak with sheild you..."
He stood, tossed the saddle over his shoulder and whent downstairs to pay. Expecting jennifer to follow.

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Jennifer followed him down the stairs and waited near the waiting room in the lobby for him to pay. She looked around and spotted a few humans, she watched them closely, hoping they wouldn't suspect she was a vampire. Nothing happened for sometime and she got tired of waiting for Dante. She left the waiting room and walked towards the reception area. She spotted Dante and headed towards him, "Are we ready to go?" she asked him in a whisper. She didn't have a loud voice and she really didn't want to attract any humans.

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Dante counted out the coins he passed it to the man behind the counter while makeing small talk. Casualy he inquired about the burnt walls.
"It was a crazy group. A knight, an elf, an a dire wolf. It sounds like an bad joke begining. Any way the elf set the room on fire. Some crazy guy tried to steal something from her."
Dante felt as if ice slid downn his back. Lyra, erin, and shadow had been here. Dante motioned to jennifer to put the cloak on and hood up behind his back.
"Thank you sir, have a nice day." Dante said walking out the door without his cloak on. He walked over to the stables were his brown mare and a buckskin dwarf horse sat. He saddled the mare then the gelding.

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 am

Jennifer put the cloak on and walked out after him, careful not to get hit by any sun rays. She followed Dante to the barn and looked around, "Nice place." she grumbled with sarcasm. I looked at the dwarf horse, "He looks cute. Am I going to ride him?" she asked Dante, petting the horse. The ran her fingers through his mane and looked at Dante for his answer. She looked around, "Why are we going to Paludem?" she asked him, not knowing about anything he was doing.

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Dante looked at the sky, the fantastic color of blue reminded him on so many things. The gelding reached out his nose and sniffed Jennifer.
"He is your horse. So its your choice." He mounted the mare. "As long as you keep your fangs to yourself, I think he'll let you. He needs a name."
He quickly prayed it wasn't going to be Fluffy or anything radiculouse like that.

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Jennifer looked at the horse closely, thinking of the perfect name. She couldn't think of any good horse names, but she gave it a lot of thought. She touched his snout and felt the warmth of his breathe slowly blow out of his nose. She looked at Dante, then smiled, "I think I'll name him... Ace." she said with a bright smile on her face. "Yes, his name shall be Ace." she confirmed. she patted the horse's head and whispered, "Good boy, Ace."

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Dante smiled remembering a similar expression on some one ealts face. But this time it was Jennifer not her...
"Let's go, " he said waiting for her to mount the buckskin gelding. "I like Ace much better than all the horrific names like fluffy." He rode off after Jennifer had mounted.

Ooc- the rescue mission topic is were dante is going in paludem

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Jennifer rode alongside Dante, "Of course I wouldn't name him something like 'Fluffy'. That would be ridiculous. Just imagine me riding into a city on "Fluffy". That would be so weird." she told him. She stayed silent for the rest of the trip, not sure if she start a conversation or not. She didn't know how far they were traveling or long it would take, but she didn't bother to ask.

OOC: Are they going now? Like in the next post?

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Ooc- yep. Do you wanna just skip to that topic or rp a bit more.

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:15 am

OOC: I don't mind, but since they already left here, we might as well post in the next topic...

_________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:05 pm

oCc- okay

_________
Knight's Characters:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human village at night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3