Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Erin Wolf

Eye Color: earthy/walnut

Hair:chestnut

Skin Color:tan

Height:6' 7"

Physical Description: lean and muscular

Personality: leader, warrior, usually "no-nonsense" kind of guy...fierce when his those under his protection are threatened

Type of Creature: Fire Legacy

Parentage: Marion Thalrun

Realm of Origin: Caligo...within caligo is the now ruined city of Endar...Erin's childhood home...

Animal Companion(Optional): Shadow, a six foot tall direwolf, is Erin's constant companion and guardian. As a boon from the Goddess of Justice, Shadow can change color at will in order to better blend into his surroundings.

Talents: Weapons master, superb martial artist, tracker, a bit of a healer, ranger,

Weapon*: Deathblade, an eternal blade, doesnt chip/scratch/break, channels one's emotions and turns it into a blazing fire, the weapon can negate other magic and if unable to do that, it can warn the wielder of the danger, it can also undo some effects of other magic...it is a very addictive weapon/power and can easily destroy lesser beings, should they attempt to wield it. It's full powers only work for those blessed by the Goddess Dike

Flaws**: gets angry easily...his power is halved when he is far from Deathblade...using too much power can knock him out or even kill him...can become depressed after one if his fits of rage, for usually the fit is followed by a furious battle against those around him (enemies hopefully) and most often, he leave piles of broken and bloody, if not dead, bodies after the fits of anger...there are not many ways to restrain or calm him and he fears he may hurt the people he cares about some day, during one of the fits...

Powers(Must relate to godly parent; Optional): is the Master of Flames (see weapon) and can command them with his thoughts and his weapon. Can sentence others to eternal punishment or relieve them of their trials...with permission from the goddess, seeing as he IS her Champion...in order to be just, he, when judging, can see some of the major events/deeds from the person's past...

Backstory*: both parents were killed by slavers...found a shrine and swore himself to serve the Goddess of Justice to defend the weak, and protect the helpless, and to combat evil where ever he found it...the goddess heard him and granted him more power, strength and resilience than most any other being alive and granted him powers to carry justice throughout the land...it is a gift and a curse...he met a young boy, Justinian Ravenclaw, who's parents were also killed by slavers, but he was saved by Erin...the boy swore to serve Erin and the Goddess and was granted similar powers...together, Erin and Justinian travel the lands fighting evil...one way or another,,,

Roleplay Example*:

Erin Wolf, warrior and Master of Flames, Champion of the Goddess, prepared to show whatever the thing was just who HE was. Deathblade drawn with an impressive flourish, he focused his mind. The weapon rippled with orange flames and then Erin's own body seemed to thrum with raw power. His aura was blinding. The air around him literally shimmered with energy; his energy. All around him the cave had lit up. The air was no longer cool and damp, but hot and fierce. Like his flames. The flames were crawling up his sword like ravenous spiders. Their light glinted off his argent armor and the shadows they cast had the likeness of...a wolf...a fiery, bristling, and fierce wolf.
Shadow joined his master with his own frightening display. He seemed to almost double in size and fierceness. His teeth bared and hackles rose. His eyes, for they were unlike any other eyes on the planet, were the swirling gray of a winter storm. If one looked into them, it was as though you had glimpsed into a snowy landscape that was virtually limitless. They were icy cold, fierce as a blizzard, and betrayed intelligence that was as sharp as Deathblade.
Man and wolf, side by side, were twin terrors to all who opposed them; a daunting display of power and force. Together, Erin and Shadow strode forward. "Today, we have no fear. Today, we are warriors. Come Shadow. Let's show this thing just how hot our fire burns!" Erin cackled. He was one with his flames and his wolf and they with him. Sometimes, it seemed as though he had not blood running through his veins, but fire. And this was one of those times. Friend and foe alike shared visceral fear of this dark and avenging figure. This man, wreathed in flames, surrounded by power, and living his life on the fine line between man and monster; He was a dark angel; an expert at his chosen weapons; A master of flames; A wolf at heart. No fear. No retreat. No stopping him. He was Erin Wolf. And NOW he was ready.

Any notes about your characters: dont make him mad...you'll wish you hadn't...but if you're his friend...you have few protectors/friends better than he...

Last edited by The Bluejay on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Erin needs to be from one of the five realms, so is Endar a city or....?
Please add three flaws.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:14 pm

okay, i think i fixed that. Is this character seem acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Approved.
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Justinian Ravenclaw   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Notice the raven on his hand? only problem is he needs a katana and not a long sword...

Name: Justinian Ravenclaw
Eye Color: brown flecked with gold
Hair: light brown bordering on sand
Skin Color: tan
Height: 5'6
Physical Description: lean and muscular
Personality: friendly, kind, generous, and always willing to lend a hand
Type of Creature: human
Parentage: Jamil and Aryana Kilian
Realm of Origin: Sylvia
Animal Companion(Optional): a huge pitch black raven named Erebrus
Talents: he is supremely accurate with throwing knives, has a knack for being able to talk his way out of dangerous/less than great situations, exceptional swordsman, is a quick witted individual
Weapon*: wine colored Katana named Thorn and several throwing knives...also has a small short bow...
Flaws**: not as strong as his master, Erin Wolf, and thus can be overwhelmed by any more than 15 enemies, tends to heal slowly...is afraid of wraiths...
Powers(Must relate to godly parent; Optional):
Backstory*: Justinian's parents were slaughtered in front of him by slavers and he just escaped the same fate when Erin Wolf slew the slaver that was about to kill him. The next day, Erin found himself in a duel with the captain of the slavers, Jerik Taldon, and was unfairly overcome by an underhanded trick and some slick rocks...A extremely accurate throwing knife to the head from Justinian save the warrior that day. Justinian pledged himself to serve Erin and the Goddess in order to stop atrocities like what happened to his town...
Roleplay Example*: Justinian was running hard and fast. He had an angry horseman on his tail and he could her the heavy thuds of the mighty chrager's hooves somewhere close behind. He stumbled over the tree roots and vines in the Dark Forest of Sylvia...and then...Cornered...he had his back against a rock with no way around it...above him were the dark trees that gave the forest its name...and in front of him was the rider and his mighty charger.

"Listen up brat! Dont you ever tell come into my tavern and tell me what i can or cant say to my servant girls...i do what i want and can have any one of them, you hear me?! I saw how you fancied Brianna and how she fancies you...she's MY servant girl you hear? I think i will cut out you insolent tongue for telling her that she doesn't have to obey me...I think i will let Strider," he gestured to his horse trample you first!"

"If you think you can walk in to any place and take whatever you want and abuse women all the time, then you're wrong! I wont let you hurt Brianna!" Justinian drew Thorn and stood his ground and then heard something above his head...something in the trees...and laughed.

"What are you laughing at boy? What's so funny?" The man was getting very angry now.

'You forgot to look up..." Justinian laughed again.

The man looked up and noticed the largest raven he'd ever seen eyeing him strangely.

CAAAWWWW! CAAAWWWW!!! The raven cried out threateningly and then it dove straight at the horse.

Well, Strider, the charger, did what any horse would do when it's being attacked by a giant raven...it bucked and bolted off. The man was thrown from his horse and lay in dirt as his prized horse ran off.

Justinian strode towards him and pointed his sword at him. "Get up and draw your sword."

the man rose slowly eyeing the boy. "What are you playing at brat? You cant beat me?' He drew his huge great-sword and charged Justinian.

The boy side stepped smoothly and whipped the man across the rump with the flat side of Thorn. "Come on. You can do better than that!"

The man got up, surprised and with a little less dignity than before. He screamed and tried to hack Justinian's head off. The boy calmly raised his blade and guided the great-sword's deadly edge away. The man's bulk followed his weapon and fell into the dirt again. The man rose again and tried to stab Justinian only to find that the boy disarmed him easily.

"Get up. We are going to go back and YOU are going to apologize to everyone, especially to Brianna, for how you've acted. Is that understood?" Justinian had the tip of his sword resting on the man's Adam's apple.

The man, whose name was Lord Draganov of Westill, stood up and walked, at sword point, back to the tavern. Once there, before all of the patrons, He was forced to stand and speak.

"Er, this, er, Whelp, " Thorn's point pressed hard against his back, "Er, Justinian here, thinks i've mistreated you all...and that i should apologize to you, especially to the wench Bria..ARRRGHH!!" Thorn's sharp point dug deeper into his back and began to draw a drop of blood. " AAARGGH, BRIANNA...BRIANNA, I APOLOGIZE!!! There! I said it, Brat, now stop that!" Justinian lowered his blade and instructed Lord Dragonov.

'If i ever hear these good people complain about your treatment of them, i will return for you, and next time, i wont use the flat of my blade to fight you anymore!" The boy turned his back on the Lord and began to walk away. Lord Draganov's eyes hardened as he snatched a knife from a nearby table and ran at Justinian's unprotected back. Brianna screamed out a warning...The Lord howled in anger, Erebrus screeched, and Justinian turned...

Brianna screamed out a warning...The Lord howled in anger, Erebrus screeched, and Justinian turned about with his weapon in hand and already up. Like a key, he stabbed the wine-colored katana into the man's chest and twisted it hard. Lord Draganov stared wide eyed...he was already dead.

"I warned you that the next time we fought I'd be using my sword's point..." Justinian pulled the blade free, wiped and sheathed it. He then proceeded to walk over to Brianna and took her hand in his a planted a kiss on the back of her hand. "Thanks for the warning, fair Lady." He stood again and addressed all the people.

'Your Lord is dead now, and it is his own doing. I suggest a new ruler. I suggest Lady Brianna Soole. She is fair and wise and is of noble birth. SHe would make a fine leader, but this is the people's land now, and you choose as you will. But remember make right choices and respect one another. Let mercy and justice be the rule of the land..." With a few last words and a kiss blown to Brianna, he turned and walked out of the tavern. His mission was complete. It was time to go and report back to his master, Erin Wolf.

Any notes about your characters:
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Kazaryl The Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Monster Form
-A form for Werewolves, Vampires, Abarimon, Nephilim, Giants, Mere-folk, and other dark creatures.

Name: Kazaryl the Silver Serpent
Mental age: around 30 yrs old...
Eye Color: honey-gold
Hair: n/a
Skin Color: silver scales
Height: 20'
Parentage:Mariaana the Red (dragon) and Drasool the Grey (dragon)
Physical Description: massive silver dragon with dagger like teeth, ivory talons, huge wings and armored all over in nearly impenetrable silver scales...
Personality: wise, calm, thoughtful
Realm of Origin: Lapidem
Talents: can mind-speak with almost any creature and thus can overwhelm/take over weaker creatures' minds...if he wanted to...good at figuring out puzzles/riddles
Weapon*: teeth, claws, tail, fire...
Flaws**: hates idiots/fools (he'd rather eat them than talk to them...), has been out of touch with the world for some time...so doesnt quite know exactly what the realms have going on in them right now...may take too long in making decisions...(the inside of his ears aren't armored or really protected by much...)

Powers: flies, breathes fire, mind speak, very hard scales that are impervious to most attacks
How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?***: he is happy to be himself...no regrets...other creatures are certainly frightened of him and he is used to it...resigned almost...he understand that they fear him...but tries to be kind/gentle to them...he wishes there were more/other dragons near by...
Roleplay Example***: Kazaryl landed among the hordes of undead crushing dozens under his massive body. His eyes glittered with a terrible light. He roared, and the sound alone was enough to knock down enemies in front of him. His tail thrashed to and fro swatting undead like flies in midsummer. He opened his great gaping maw and torrent of fire rippled out engulf hundreds of undead in torturous flames. An undead soldier climbed up the dragon's mountain like spine and readied himself to stab the dragon in the head...He plunged the weapon down with all his might...only yo find himself impaled on his own spear head. It had struck the dragon's head alright...and snapped and flew back up with enough force to bury into its wielder...Kazaryl shook the dead body off himself and resumed his slaughter... he was walking silver mountain of death and it seemed that almost nothing could touch him...

Last edited by The Bluejay on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:11 pm

It says he tends to heal slowly, but his powers say nothing.
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 pm

The 'how he feels about being a monster' thing needs to be 10 sentences, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Approved, Jay. It's great.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Since dragons have such extended lifespans, what is his mental age as well?
Dragon needs to have parents, unless he was summoned/created by a mage. Just name two random dragons if you have to xD
What does Kazaryl define as a fool?
How do other creatures react when they either happen upon the dragon or he chooses to reveal himself? How does this make Kazaryl feel about himself? Does he feel frightening or freakish when people are terrified of him? Are there things that he wishes were different at all?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:29 pm

mental age: around 30 yrs old...

parents: Mariaana the Red (dragon) and Drasool the Grey (dragon)

other creatures are certainly frightened of him and he is used to it...resigned almost...he understand that they fear him...but tries to be kind/gentle to them...he wishes there were more/other dragons near by...

fool...rash...impulsive...acts without thinking or considering others...

does that help?
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Edit that into your form and yes, it does help.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Approved.
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Loren Strykar    Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Standard Character Form
-Form for Elves, Dwarves, and Humans

Name: Loren Strykar

Eye Color: blue

Hair: blonde

Height: 6' 5"

Physical Description: tall and wiry...with muscles like corded steel

Personality: Courageous and confidant, looks out for others

Type of Creature: Pure Elf
Parentage:
Mother: Jessamine Lear

Father: Ryhan Strykar

Animal Companion(Optional):

Talents: Excellent archer and swordsman, especially among elves...good leader

Weapon*: Rapier and recurve bow

Flaws**: Sometime he can be too committed to his King's cause and sometimes loses sight of the bigger picture; dislikes leaving the King's side for extended periods of time...

Backstory***: Loren Strykar is the Captain of the Hunters. The Hunters were the elite, handpicked from the Elven army for their wide range of skills, toughness, and most importantly their undying loyalty to their king and the Elven nation. King Manteron, Ruler of the Elves, chose his trusted friend Loren Strykar to lead his personal guards. Loren Strykar has gathered some of his finest and most trusted soldiers together and is now seeking the aid of an old friend, Erin Wolf. The King has fallen ill and none of the healers seem to be able to cure him. Strykar fears foul play is involved and that Erin may be able to help. He and a squad of six other elven Hunters have volunteered to trek all across the Five Realms in order to find and bring Erin Wolf back to the King's bedside. Strykar fears he may not find the Fire Legacy in time...Strykar has guessed that one of the Shadow's agents has infiltrated the Elven nation and may be trying to attack them from the inside out. He believes that time is of the essence now and hurries from town to town seeking any sign of Erin Wolf or his apprentice.

Roleplay Example***:

“Take cover NOW!” Loren bellowed as he himself somersaulted out of the doorway. He had his rapier up and ready to meet his foes. As Dracus passed through the remains of the doorway one of the Hunters fired a crossbow bolt at the wraith. Dracus cackled in glee waiting for his wards to deflect the bolt. And then he gasped. The quarrelshaft had slammed into the dread beast’s chest full on. His eyes lost focus for split second and then refocused into cold black coals. He gripped the shaft with his left hand. With a violent jerk, he ripped the bolt out of his chest. It made an sickening sound as it tore out of his body, chainmail, and tattered robes. Dracus growled and snapped the steel bolt with one hand.

“You will pay for that you foolish mortal!” Dracus pointed at the hapless elf. The elf spontaneously burst into a black flame and began screaming and then collapsed into a smoldering heap. “Next?” And with that, the other wraiths joined Dracus and surrounded the elven warriors swiftly. Dracus lifted Loren by the throat. “Where isss the boy?”

“Go… rot…you wretched monster!” He rasped and then, he stabbed the wraith in the gut. Dracus howled and let go of the Captain. This battle isn’t over yet! Loren thought to himself. He stepped away from the monster and rejoined his soldiers. As he massaged his throat, the wraiths growled to each other. The elves, having seen that their weapons could harm these perverted monsters smiled grimly. They assisted their captain in harassing the wraiths and forcing them back into the chamber. But one was missing. The most dangerous one…Dracus was not there. Loren spat on the ground.

“That hell-spawned beast is missing… Find him…NOW!” Loren ordered a unit to go search for the wraith as he and the others ringed the eleven others with their enchanted blades. But there was fear now. One was missing and that one could kill any number of people easily, or track down the king…

Last edited by The Bluejay on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Backstory must be 10 sentences. I though you knew that XD

Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 pm

WOW -__-

OOPS! My bad...

Well THAT is embarrassing...i'll get that!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Edited!
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Approved, unless you think theres anything you need to change.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:45 pm

You tell me, friend? I cant powerplay my way through this site...checks and balances. Fairness and equality...

You make the calls here!
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Does he have a pure elven background? Or is there another species in the family history?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Pure elf...should i add that?
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:52 pm

If you want, but since he's from Laipdem it is expected that he would be a pure elf.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Elhren Girsshem   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Name: Elhren Grisshem

Eye Color: blue

Hair: brown

Height: 5’ 3”

Physical Description: soft features, strong, but not particularly muscled…becoming stronger day by day

Personality: determined, hardworking, eager, friendly, quick to defend others, humorous

Type of Creature: 50/50 elf & human mix

Parentage:
Mother: Shandra Grisshem

Father: Freohr Manteron (Elder brother of the Elven King Manteron)

Animal Companion(Optional):

Talents: he is an accomplished artist and loves drawing/painting

Weapon*: Short sword and short bow

Flaws**: Can be a bit rash, being young, can argue with his superiors now and then, fears being alone in the dark (after encountering a wraith one night…)

Backstory***: Elhren is the nephew of King Manteron and is a member of The Watch, a group of warriors devoted to being sentry’s and guards for the Elf Castle. He trained on the short sword and short bow, and while he is proficient with both, he could always use more training. He is currently been assigned by the King to train under Justinian Ravenclaw, apprentice of Erin Wolf. He enjoys a little bit of adventure now and then and is devoted to his uncle, the King, and to the realm’s safety. Elhren had been upon the walls of the Fortress-City of Wrendell when he was mentally attacked by wraith/night-walker. He has, since then been trying to rally the elves to take up arms and defend themselves, but few people believe in this new threat. His uncle's best soldier, Loren Strykar took several Hunters out to seek the aid of one Erin Wolf. Elhren met Erin once, a few days after the wraith incident. Elhren is now working hard on training to be a better warrior and to be a better servant to the Elven nation. He prepares himself for the war he knows is coming. Elhren hopes to try to gain the help of some of the other Elves his age. Perhaps they would be more easily convinced.

Roleplay Example***: Elhren had been standing guard for several hours when he began to feel a chill in the air. Perhaps it would be an early harvest this year, he thought to himself. A few minutes later he realized that he could see his breath in the night air. How was this possible? It had been a pleasant evening, warm with a slight breeze, when he came out. He looked at his silver breastplate with the shield insignia of The Watch and noticed a thin sheet of frost had begun to form on it. It started slowly, and then gained speed. The faster the frost spread on his armor the faster his heartbeat. His mouth went dry, his hands went numb. His vision blurred, and he began to hear a grating whisper, a voice somewhere between a snake’s hiss and rock scarping on rock . He looked up over the wall and out into the hills beyond Wrendell, and what he saw caused his stomach to knot with fear. Just before he collapsed on the steps of the South wall he let out a piercing scream.

Last edited by The Bluejay on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent   Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erin Wolf...Justinian Ravenclaw...Kazaryl the Silver Serpent
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next