Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flash
Admin
Flash

Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:31 pm

I suggest something copper alloyed with 10%-12% tin to make it strong, but not brittle so that her weapons will bend, but not break in battle.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Approved.

Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Knight's Charicter (DONE)   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Monster Form
-A form for Werewolves, Vampires, Abarimon, Nephilim, Giants, Mere-folk, and other dark creatures.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name:Wesley Alisandro

Eye Color: A stormy mixture blue and grey with flecks of silver

Hair: Blonde

Skin Color: Tan

Height: 6 feet 5 inches

Parentage:
Mother: Nephilim named ELiza

Father: Nephilim named Daniel
(Current location of Parents are unknown)

Species: Nephilim

Physical Description:
Wesley is reasonably fit with a tattoo of a Celtic Cross between his shoulder blades. He has a tiny scar on his jaw line on the right side of his face. He had Dark eyebrows. Other than that he looks human... most of the time. He has a series of scars across his back from being wipped. At rare times he will feel threatened or some other negitive emotion such as anger and his eyes will go from blueish grey to Silver quickly. When he calms down they will go back to normal.

Personality: Wesley is good natured and enjoys being around people. But he fears his secrets being discovered and fears having friends. Often he day dreams about having some one who understands him. But he knows that it is not the case. He has contagious smile and laugh. He is kind, thoughtful, and funny.

Realm of Origin: Sylvia

Talents: Sword fighting, horse Man ship, and tracking

Weapon*:
Spoiler:
A long sword , with one dagger, and bow and arrows.
All crafted of steel

Flaws**: He can be judgmental, stubborn, and OCD

Powers: He heals from gaping wounds to broken bones to poison. The he can heal people once or twice a day. He specializes in memory recovery. He has the power feel emotions around him.
Then there are the subtle but physical things- speed, agility, reflexes, and strength. Speed and strength only show their faces in the most dire situations.

Backstory***: Wesley has undergone many situations in his life time and most of his history is shrouded in mysteries along with darkness. He was raised at home, away and far from children. His parents were insistent would be better for him. He was always a quiet child so what would happen from age 20 and on would shock most.When Wesley was 20 he was captured by slavers. He managed to escape several weeks later. But, he still bares a series of scars that trademark slaves. After this time he achieved a Knight's title and the small scar on his jaw. This scare was achieved in a knife fight behind a tavern. He was often accused of murder to stealing. None of these he did actually do. He is just is often blamed for other peoples misfortunes. He often travels alone due to the ability to feel other people's emotions.
He explained his reasons for traveling alone like this , "I feel as though my head has been stuffed into a butter churner. It makes it easy to make mistakes. I don't like mistakes."
He has seen the face of war many times. Therefore, he is no stranger to battle.
His kind are usualy discovered by people who can detect auras. Or when a nephilliam has been with a person a long time and things just don't add up. There are little clues every were. Such as the silver eyes or guardian angle rumors floatinging around town.
How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?***: Being nephiliam is filled with many difficulties. Such as seeing people grow old and die. People in general, who are suffering make bad choices. Then there is knowlage you have you know could haved saved them. Being a slave changed my outlook on life. Each day I am gratefull to know I am alive. I have learned to charish it. I destroy life as a last resort. I guess you can say war did that too. I will admit dealing with people is not my strong point.

Roleplay Example***: The battle was brutal. Wesley drew in a breath before swinging around and impaleing the man who had attacked him upon his sword. The blood discolored a blade, the ruby color dripped slowly down the blade. Wesley couldn't help fealing sick at the sight. But, he had work to do... protecting this realm. Wesley's armor was stained with the blood of many. So many he had lost count. The colors were of a rusted color to a ruby red. He spun on his heal ready to face his next attacker. His sword raised, he brought it down in the color of a flashing blue silver. He felt discusted, almost like he had dirtied his soul.

Last edited by wolf_knight on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Nephilim are fallen angels; he cannot have wings nor an angel form. Please adjust your powers accordingly as well.

How did he get the scar on his jaw?

He needs to have a fear.

Can you go into more detail on his backstory? Describe his childhood, adolescent years, and so forth. How do people usually discover his species, what were the circumstances surrounding the numerous times that he has found himself in the field of battle, and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:56 pm

I think I got every thing. Its to bad bout the wings... it would make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Approved.

Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Natasha Anya (DONE!!!)   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Monster Form
Given Name: Natasha Anya

Chimera Name: Hazel
She does know her true name.

Age: 1360 (Her mental age ranges from 19-24 depending on the situation)
I.E. Battle would be 24
Boys would be 19 if not lower

Eye Color: Hazel- Her eyes are always changing color; but normally on the outside they are grey then on their way in turn blue and next to the pupil is the darkest green
(When she shifts her eyes stay this color)

Hair: Is a blonde brown in her natural form (Human)

Skin Color: Tan

Height: 5'8''

Parentage:
Mother: Katie (Human and Dead)

Father: Richard (Human and DEAD)

Species: Chimera

Physical Description:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anya is a very beautiful creature if anything it only makes her more deadly. Many people have fallen for her only to have their hearts broken mercilessly as they were not Chimera. When it comes to clothing she wears a tunic of rough fibers and breeches of leather that are well worn but very comfortable. Her cloak is black lined with the fur of many creatures. She is barefoot, as it is a pain to wear boots in animal form, unless you are the famed Chimera Puss in boots. She has a tattoo on her lower collar bone that marks her as The Huntress. (See Back Story)

Personality: To living beings that know Natasha Anya well, she is a sweet kind hearted person who loves children. She loves to laugh, joke, and flirt. She is light hearted, cries with those who cry, and she mourns with those that mourn. But, she has her dark side due to her job given to her by the Elder Chimaera himself. When on her job she becomes inhuman, animalistic, and short tempered. She fears her past catching up to her and loud noises.
Realm of Origin: Small towns in Sylvia known for their hatred of magic

Talents: Hand to hand combat, cooking (She can make something unappetizing delicious), singing and music.

Weapon*: She has a short dagger made of black steel hidden on her person, tucked inside a black sheath. She also has a series of throwing knives, also made of black steel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flaws**: Vain, short tempered, and doesn't let people get close to her if she can help it.

Powers: Shape-shifting- Humanoid creatures with ranging looks (Elf, human, fey, vampire), wolf, dire wolf, all forms of felines, fox, dog (All breeds), dragon, mermaid, water horse, unicorn, horse, goat, snakes, tree, Phoenix, griffon, sphinx, frog, snapping turtle, squirrel, wild rabbit, wild boar, alligator, bush, Birds of prey, Pega-horn, Pegasus, centaur, bat, deer, faun, stag, otter, shark, cow, chicken, raccoon, llama, bears, pixie, martin, ferret, rat, mouse, and a swan

Back story***: Natasha Anya was born in a cottage in a town that hated magic. The town tolerated her mother’s existence because of the fact she was a hedge witch, who worked her magic to heal and aid others. She saved the life of several important people in the town. When Natasha was born, people expected her to be as kind and wonderful as her mother. Natasha rose up to the occasion. But her families’ relief was short lived. On Natasha's fifteenth birthday she shifted into a house cat for the very first time at her birthday party when she sneezed. People ran away, screaming that Katie had given birth to a demon. Her mother was tried and executed for witch craft as well as her father, who had not trace of magical blood. Only Natasha escaped. This affected her greatly, as she loved both of her parents very much.
Nothing was heard from Natasha Anya for a hundred years leaving people to wonder. Her story of her escape turned into the Legend of the white demon, it is a very popular tale in the land of Sylvia. During the absence of Miss Anya she struck a deal with the elder chimera. Natasha was given the duty of hunting down, capturing, and bringing back the chimeras who broke the Chimera code. Nobody is quite sure how Natasha wound up in this situation, only that it involved a child's fate. Thus, The Huntress was born. Natasha speaks most languages fluently except for the languages that have been dead and forgotten. She also knows many fighting styles as a result of her work. There are also many other chimera who serve the Elder Chimera and his council like Natasha Anya does. Being a Huntress is a curse and a gift, you have to be willing to give up your life for the cause. How Natasha wound up becoming a huntress is quite simple. She captured a serial killer who happened to be a chimera. That is the basic reason. But in truth it goes much deeper than that. She did the unthinkable and fell in love with a human (Named Trey Wilde) and she evaded the council for several years. Then after the causgh her and Trey the made Natasha watch Trey be killed. (Hence the harshness towards mortals now) She goes by the name Natasha Anya in the company of mortals, but in the presents of her fellow chimera she goes by Hazel. Natasha's skill set is often lent to the good kings of the land. They know her as a bounty hunter; she is paid quite well for her work.

How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?***: Natasha views being a monster a necessarily sacrifice. She believes with in her skill set she can help bring balance to her land. As well as her people. Being a monster isn't about being bad, it’s about being different in a way mortals can't understand. Then, being proud of it. Just because Natasha Anya is different she is looked down upon in her society. This frustrates her a lot. In her own words she says, "Mortals are terrified of things they don't understand. If we all behaved like mortals the world would be in utter chaos. Being completed with absolute power of the Dark Gods shrouding this land and people. Mortals are very difficult to understand, possibly because they are a lesser species. Being hunted by Weres and Vampires does that to a species. I wish they would just understand."

Role Play Example***: Fog and smoke clogged the air making Natasha cough. The entire city was on fire! A small child was on her back, piggy back style. The young boy coughed and smeared more ash across his young face. His pale blue grey eyes watered and his blond brown curls were plastered to his head with perspiration. Natasha's face was much grimier and she sported a split lip. A massive building exploded behind her; at that point the young child began to cry.
"Shh," Natasha rocked him back and forth, watching... waiting.
He's not coming. A voice said in her mind, He's dead. Natasha bit back a wail of sorrow.
She covered her mouth, stifling a sob. She started backing towards the city exist, her form shimming as she did so. They would be close and she intended to run.

Notes:
Here are some of the looks she can shift into-
Shapes of Shifting:

Last edited by wolf_knight on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Revision and Editing)
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:28 am

About her true name... A true name is never a given name, but a name that belongs solely and individually to one person. It is uniquely their own, and no one else will ever possess the same name. Knowing one's true name gives the individual master over their self, though learning it often comes at a cost. If she has knowledge of her true name, please say so. If not, please say what it will be so that she can possibly learn it later on.

She needs at least one fear.

No half-shifting... I don't think that that'd work out too well.

What shape did she turn into at fifteen when she sneezed at her birthday celebration? Can you explain how she wound up being a Huntress? What was the situation that got her into that? How does she feel about her parents and how has that impacted her psyche?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am

Can you please elaborate on the how it affected her psyche bit.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:44 am

Her mentality and how she views the world now. Does she bear a grudge against society? Does she feel driven to do what she does out of a need for fulfillment in her life because she couldn't save them? Stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:47 am

No grudge. She just feels that people should not be wrongfully punished.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:19 pm

What is her true name so that she might possibly find it out later on?

Still needs a fear.

What was her punishment for falling in love with the human? What was their name?

{On a side note, could you say when you make the edits so that I know when to drop in and check up on the character? Otherwise, I feel bad for being late. >.<}
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:27 pm

She fears loud noises like thunder and Lightning.
The dude's name is.... Trey Wilde (Hey is that me or is that last name familiar O.o)
Her punishment was being forced to watch him die and not being able to do anything about it.
EDITEd!
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Oooh!! I twist in the story!

What is her true name?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:20 am

Alisandraa
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:22 am

Approved!

Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: