Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nirva Grihm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Name: Nirva Grihm

Eye Color: Dark Red

Hair: Black and long, down to his chest.

Skin Color: Light not pale but close.

Height: 6' 8"

Parentage:
Mother: Nirvana Grihm(Naga)

Father: Eric Grihm(Dragon)

Species: Dragon

Physical Description: Muscular. Has a clear ridge on his back where wings burst out. His dragon form is 23 ft tall, has golden-brown scales, spikes on the snout and back of the legs, and 13 ft long wings.

Personality: Very cheerful and ready to make friends.

Realm of Origin: Scopulous

Talents: Flying, staying upbeat, and fighting.

Weapon: A crystal longsword. He also has a bow made of wood.

Flaws: Has a short attention span, trusts too easily, and has an alternate personality he isn't aware of.

Powers: Can fly, can breathe fire and poison, and also can grow spikes/horns. He can also change from a humanoid form to a full dragon. Poisons: Regular poison, y'know sickness. Not deadly. Temporary. Nerve poison. Can paralyze. Not deadly. Temporary. Blood poison. Incredible sickness. Can be deadly. Temporary. Rotting poison. Dissolves skin and other tissues. Slightly deadly. Temporary. Frost poison. Freezes part of body it hits. Not deadly. Temporary.

Backstory: Nirva lived with his father, not knowing of his mother. He was taught to live as a dragon. And he did so peacefully. One day his father saw him in the forest, eating something. He looked closer and saw he was eating a human. He felt proud of his son and went over to congratulate him. When he began to speak Nirva smacked him. He acted completely opposite himself. After that day Nirva eventually went to this alternate personality. And when he did, his father steered clear of him. Eventually, Nirva was allowed to go into the world by himself. When he did he was indeed dragon. When he traveled for a bit, he found a wizard..His alternate personality went and tried to kill him. The wizard got away, but it cursed him so that he has to be in a constant human form and can only become dragon a few times a day through shapeshifting.

How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?: He doesn't mind being considered a monster by others. He knows his lineage and accepts it. He doesn't like it, though, that others feel him to be incredibly dangerous. He feels that he isn't too dangerous if not provoked. He also doesn't like it that others see dragons as creatures of evil. He believes that most dragons are more benevolent than malevolent. He likes being considered powerful. Just not dangerous or evil.

Roleplay Example: I burst my wings out of my back. "Yeah!" I take off into the air and swirl around. "Wow! It feels great to get back into the air after so long!" I fly around looking for something or someone. I see a random human down on the ground. I begin to wave but then my head begins to buzz. I change into my second personality. "Well, well, well. It's time for dinner." I swoop down into him. "You wouldn't mind being my dinner, would you?" He stands there frozen. "I thought so." I breathe fire onto him, roasting him and killing him. I then begin to eat his corpse.

Last edited by Ness99 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Please go through this carefully. Make sure to read everything in parentheses and to make the appropriate corrections in order to have your character approved. Please make sure to do your best to use correct spelling and grammar! Thanks.

Height: 6' 8"

Parentage:
Mother: Nirvana Grihm (what species is she?)

Father: Eric Grihm(Dragon)

Species: Dragon (if he’s a dragon, why is he only 6’8’?)

Weapon: A crystal longsword. He also has a bow made of wood. (how does a dragon have a sword and bow?)

Flaws: Can be too friendly, when he fights he becomes murderous, and likes to eat humans when he's not able to consciously notice it. (I’m not sure how being “too friendly can be a flaw”, most people can kill others in a fight, so I do not think that is an acceptable flaw either…the last “flaw” makes no sense…)

Powers: Can fly, can breathe fire and poison, and also can grow spikes/horns. He can also change from a humanoid form to a full dragon. (how many times can he shape shift? Is there a limit how long he can be in either form? Advantages/disadvantages to both forms?)

Backstory: Nirva lived with his father, not knowing of his mother. He was taught to live as a dragon. And he did so peacefully. One day his father saw him in the forest, eating something. He looked closer and saw he was eating a human. He felt proud of his son and went over to congratulate him. When he began to speak Nirva smacked him. He acted completely opposite himself. After that day Nirva eventually went to this alternate personality. And when he did, his father steered clear of him. Eventually, Nirva was allowed to go into the world by himself. (So, what you’re saying is that your character is schitzophrenic/has a split personality?)

How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?: He likes being a dragon but he doesn't know about his other personality. He doesn't like to eat humans unlike most his kind. And instead (would rather make) friends with them. Although his father doesn't like it(,) he goes along with it. Nirva also thinks that being a dragon and as old as he is makes him a little wiser and more powerful. He likes having the freedom of being able to fly around as he wishes. (This section is supposed to be for how he reacts to OTHERS seeing him as a monster…you also need to list one thing that he would change/wish for with regards to being a monster)
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 pm

It means he acts like a 24 year old.

His mother is a naga.

His humanoid form is that height.

He has a humanoid form.

Edited.

3-5 times a day. His humanoid form is his main form. He can be in a full dragon form for about 5 hours.

Yes.

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Good job with the edits so far.

What is your definition of a Naga?

I'm not sure 2400 years old is quite an appropriate age...for example, my dragon is 120, with a mental age of 30...just think about it...the implications of have a TWO THOUSAND year old character might be slightly out of place in this world...

Describe his dragonoid form...height, color, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm

A snake woman.

Ah, yes. Sorry. :3

I'd say about 50 ft tall. Golden, brown scales. Has a spike on the snout and back of the legs. Bat like wings. About 25 ft. That enough?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Please add the descriptors of your character's dragonoid form to your character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Kay kay. Done. :3
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 pm

What are the affects of your dragon's poison? How long do the effects of the poison last? What is the range of this poison? Is it deadly? Temporary?

Please specify.

Almost there!
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 pm

It's sorta a mixed bag. It can be anything from regular poison to nerve poison. He has no control over this. About an hour. Can be deadly, depending on what it is. Can be temporary.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 pm

I think you need to narrow that down a wee bit. Your character may not know, but we should...Please specify the type(s) of poison used and their typical effects.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Kay. Regular poison, y'know sickness. Not deadly. Temporary. Nerve poison. Can paralyze. Not deadly. Temporary. Blood poison. Incredible sickness. Can be deadly. Temporary. Rotting poison. Dissolves skin and other tissues. Slightly deadly. Temporary. Frost poison. Freezes part of body it hits. Not deadly. Temporary.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:35 am

Please incorporate the descriptions of the poisons into your sheet.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Approved

Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:56 pm

I am really sorry, but I'm going to have to intervene here. We are not accepting dragons that can shape-shift. You are dragon or you are not a dragon, if that makes sense. I know that there are some species that can be both human and dragon, but I'd like to keep the divide between the two solid. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Alright then. So what should I do in my RP with him? Make it so that he got stuck in his dragon form? Also, can I make him smaller?
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:56 pm

If you'r already RPing with him... then just leave him as it is. Yes, you can make him smaller though. Very Happy
Since he's the only dragon/human on the site, I'd say updating his backstory to explaining how he is able to shape shift... Maybe something involving a wizard if you need ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:13 pm

*nods* Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Approved all over again!
Yay!

Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nirva Grihm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm   Nirva Grihm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nirva Grihm
Page 1 of 1