Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gavin Pritchard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:18 am

-Form for the descendants or children of Elemental spirits

Name:Gavin Pritchard
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Tanned
Hair: Short & Black
Height: 6ft 2
Physical Description: Tall and muscular
Personality: Talkative, funny, good sense of humor
Mortal Parent: Louisa Pritchard
Legacy of(Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit): Water
Realm of Origin: Caligo
Animal Companion(Optional): Indigo a grey Wolf
Talents: Speed, strength, Book-Smart
Weapon*: (Guessing its okay for iron) Iron Sword
Flaws**: Deaf in one ear, visually impaired, always tired
Powers(Must relate to Elemental parent): Can make water balls appear and fire them at a target (7 balls and 5 times a day they follow the target until they hit)
Backstory***: Gavin grew up in Caligo with his mother who was always scared of something. In a horrible village where all the 'good' people stayed, They both wanted to leave and his mother went out to try and find a way to escape. When she never came back Gavin went to look for her but never ventured too far out in fear of being accused of trying to leave, he never found her (not knowing that she managed to find a way to escape and took it before she could come back for him) but in his path was a wolf. Gavin walked away from the wolf as he had heard stories of the wolves in these parts, to make his day better it finally became sunny, this realm was never sunny something must have been wrong thus leading Gavin to think his mother had died. However the wolf kept following him all the way back to his house.

From then on Gavin adopted the wolf and took it into his care. He then lived with the wolf and tried to make a living as much as he could. He has tried to escape multiple times but always stayed hidden enough to not get caught. Every time he got close to leaving soldiers just appeared in his possible paths stopping him from leaving. He finally gave up and returned to living a life of sadness plotting a way he could escape. Multiple times Gavin asked around his village to see if anybody would rebel against the 'shadow' only to be turned in and whipped. Killing was only for people who escaped, all other so called offenders were tortured.

Roleplay Example***: "Mom! Mom where you going?" I asked her. It took a while for her to answer "Out. I'm going to find a way out of here!" I was shocked that I couldn't speak and only the slam of the door brought me back to reality. "What! No! You cant they'll find and kill you" I scream at the air. One, two, three hours go by and still my mother does not return. "I'll giver her until morning." I mutter to myself and sleep on the floor at the door. I wake up thinking I heard the door and quickly search the house. Still no return. I grab my jacket and head out looking for her.I keep equal distant from both my house and the end of Caligo. Half an hour into my journey and I turn the corner and see a wolf staring at me.
Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by GavinP on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:26 am

6 foot eleven? That's waaay too tall. I don't even think Big Ben is that tall.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 am

Its not really :S My teachers that height but I'll change it anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
The Seer
The Seer

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am

I think your thinking of 5'11", not 6'11". I think a 17 year-old boy at most should be 6'2".
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 am

Edited Smile
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Sorry buddy for having to do this!
Does his wolf have a name? What species is it(Grey, Timber, Red, Dire)?
Is he book-smart or is he quick-witted?
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Its fine you wouldnt be doing your job if you never Smile

And edited
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Your character is from Caligo. Are they still there or did they escape? And if they managed to escape, how so?
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm

He's still there, he hasnt been able to escape yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Could you go into more detail on his backstory?
What was his village like? Did they ever see any soldiers? Was his mother captured or did she just seem to vanish off the face of the earth? What kind of conditions was he exposed to? Did he ever have thoughts of rebellion? Such like that as that realm is where evil is allowed to run unchecked and things like justice and mercy are frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Finished Smile I think
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Awesome sauce!
Approved.
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Dark Elf ccharrie   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Name: Dûrion Lee

Eye Color: Black

Hair: Blond

Skin Color: White

Height: 6ft 6

Physical Description: Tall and slim

Personality: Dark and very mysterious person

Type of Creature: Elf

Parentage:
Mother: Andaria Greene (Witch)

Father: Liaiam Lee

Realm of Origin: Paludem

Animal Companion(Optional):

Talents: Speed, Smart, Stamina

Weapon*: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Flaws**: Noisy, Shy, bloodthirsty

Powers(Must relate to godly parent; Optional): Can create small blue fires (Inherited from mother)

Backstory***: Dûrion grew up in Paludem. He was humiliated by having parents of different races. The pure elves looked down on him. When he received enough ridicule from the other elven children Dûrion killed his parents for making him a point of humiliation. Once he had killed them he went after the leaders of the pure elven clans and also killed them. When things began to settle down the new leaders of the clans sent assassins after Dûrion. However Dûrion knew many hiding places and only one assassin ever found him. His one true friend who had came to warn him that they were closing in on him and he would have to leave Paludem. Dûrion had no idea where to go and only knew one other realm, Scopulous. He had to kill his friend too. So he could live in peace studying the dark paths his mothers ancestors followed. Once he had found his way to Scopulous he started exploring his new home realm.

Roleplay Example***: I had to keep running. No matter how far away from Paludem I got i always thought they would send somebody after me! But luckily so far nobody has came. "Hello!?" I call out the dark road. Nobody seems to inhabit these parts. At least not that I have seen so far. I find a small cave and start a blue fire. Another little trick I have learned by following mothers ways. A small animal comes into the cave clearly seeking warmth. I stab at it with my staff and once it is dead start to cook it over the fire. A rabbit by the looks of things is what I have managed to catch today.

Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by GavinP on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Er, the only problem might be teleportation...last i heard, she'd told me that teleportation wasn't allowed...
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Is he street smart or book smart? Both?
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Just smart in general. Thats why its vague.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Approved

Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gavin Pritchard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Pritchard   Gavin Pritchard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gavin Pritchard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-