Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten and Unloved

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 am

So in my time away, I've been doing a lot of writing, and I have found a couple of things that would be great for the site.

For one thing, I think we should have a list of the kind of creatures you can have as a character form. (I can write this because I've got a lot of free time). I looked around (maybe I didn't look hard enough) and I didn't see one. All I saw was the information on Shape-Shifting characters. I just think this is a good idea so that when people create a monster as a character, they don't choose a type of monster that's ridiculously over-powered (god-like really), and also, so they don't choose a type of creature that nobody's ever heard of. Because (a.) it would be really annoying for you to have to explain the creature to every member, and (b.) it's more help for the admin, so they know off the bat, what kind of powers and such the creature can and can't have.

I HAVE MORE SUGGESTIONS THAT I WILL EXPLAIN LATER.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:09 pm

I say we advertise the crap out of this site and try to gain more members so we can become a more active and growing community.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Not a bad idea, Nova/battery...question though...why is yo text so small???
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Battery

Battery

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:26 am

Question: Why is my text not small? xD
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:47 pm

This is a fantastic idea. (Sorry, i know I am a month late, I just wanted to put my two cents in...)

CRO
Back to top Go down
http://thecroart.weebly.com/
Flash
Admin
Flash

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:33 pm

I think the text is tiny because that's just the way the site is rigged. You can make it larger by editing the [size=x][/size] mechanics of bbc formatting. I think you can go up to either 36 or 32.

And- I like dis idea. I'm actually working on creating the descriptions of the different creature we're allowing. If you know of any that I haven't listed once I finally get it up (I haven't had time with school being a jerk) message me and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Battery

Battery

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 am

I see people have posted. This pleases me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!    Suggestions!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Out Of Character Talk-
Jump to: