Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lower Decks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten and Unloved

Lower Decks Empty
PostSubject: Lower Decks   Lower Decks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:38 pm

I belong to a lower deck. A deck without names or faces. I am forgotten and unloved. You may call me anything you wish, because I have no name, and no face. My life has fallen apart and I am clinging to writing as the one thing I can hold onto.

I am without hope.

You all know me. I promise that you do. I abandoned you. And I will never forgive myself for it. And I don't expect forgiveness for any of you either. And that's alright.

I am Agent LastWish.

No, I'm not.

LastWish is dead.

She died when her daddy hit her to hard, and everybody laughed when she begged for help.

Do you remember me?

Please...

Can you love me?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Lower Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Decks   Lower Decks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi! I remember you.
I am Savvy. Do you remember me?
Welcome to the site, look at all the info. The site is kinda dying so new people can help reactivate it which is great Very Happy
~Knight~
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Lower Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Decks   Lower Decks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:26 pm

There is no "lower deck". There is only the deck. You're a card in that deck. So am I.

If you need a friend, you've got one.

You can PM me if you'd like to talk, alright, Last Wish?

~Wolf

Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Forgotten and Unloved

Lower Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Decks   Lower Decks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:23 am

Guys I'm really sorry I got off on such a bad start.

I just sort of snapped last night... I'm really not as bad as I was last night. So don't worry too much OK? You guys are my friends and I know that when I get low, I can always turn to you guys for support.
I think I got off on a bad start, so we should try this again.

Hi guys! It's me Agent LastWish. I'm sorry for leaving the site, I was having some really bad personal struggles and this was too much.

But I'm back now, so YAY!
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Lower Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Decks   Lower Decks I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:43 pm

*Hugs* Hey, girlie. It's alright. Don't worry about being away or anything from the site. What we worry about is you, not the site's condition or use. It's you people who make it happen, and you who we care about. Don't worry about it, beautiful. I still love you.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Lower Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Decks   Lower Decks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lower Decks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Introductions-
Jump to: