Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The cold shores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
The cold shores Empty
PostSubject: The cold shores   The cold shores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 pm

The rocks were cold and grey as Katherine led her black stallion over the beach side. The subtle woosh of the waves and soft noise of the icy wind. The wind itself was biting cold and caused Katherine's cheeks to turn red with cold. Her and Metias wouldn't be able to make it much farther in the cold. She pulled her cloak tighter around her to keep out the chill and a glint of armor could be seen through the folds of her cloak. The tips of her pointed ears could be seen through her thick brown hair that had come down out of their pins a while back.
Almost as if hearing her plea for shelter a cave rose out of the rocks and Katherine and Metias started eagerly towards it. It wasn't long till she had gathered enough driftwood to get a fire going. The heat washed over the Legacy and the horse, anxiously the elf started to massage her fingers, trying to get blood back into them. After she had warmed up she pulled out her pan pipes and began to play, the melody was lonely and hauntingly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

The cold shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cold shores   The cold shores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Troian rubbed her temples. She hated the shores during this season, sadly she felt like she couldn't leave. The shores is her home, not just hers but Mombo and Carra's too. They were lagging behind her. They were probably exhausted like Troian. They heard the hauntingly beautiful music and immediately they got defensive. Was this a trap? This music could be a spell..., Troian thought. And if there was one thing Troian hated the most it was spells because she believes who ever uses them to lower people was horrible. She didn't do spell but magic. Magic that helps others. It was her new job now, protecting others. In the bitter cold Troian yelled,"Who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
The cold shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cold shores   The cold shores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Katherine's fingers ran up and down the reed pipes and she thought she heard a voice calling. She stopped and lowered the pipes down from her lips.
She poked her dark head out of the cave and Metias nickered in the background.
"Shh!" Katherine told the horse and she put her head outside into the cold again.
"Just me!" She called back, searching for whoever had called out. Then she spotted the trio, a girl, a gorilla, and a dragon? Katherine blinked.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

The cold shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cold shores   The cold shores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm

"Who is just me?" Troian asked politely."Tell me. You a witch?" Troian walked slowly, motioning for Mombo and Carra to get ready incase it got hairy. Troian wouldn't be able to take this person down by herself. She was a healer, a prophet. Everything but a good fighter. Sadly, by her attitude you would thing she was up for a challenge but she was just being protective. It's funny how protective she is because Carra and Mombo protect HER more than she tries to protect them. But there's no hurt in trying? Is there? She slowly headed toward the sound of the voice. There was a cave ahead of her, faint looking.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
The cold shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cold shores   The cold shores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Katherine arched an eyebrow, "No."
She clearly had a sea accent and was not amused by the accusation. She had powers yes, but that did not make her a witch. Her eyes darted to the two creatures flanking young woman. She tightened the dark cloak around her and watched the trio, guessing her odds. She could take the girl and the gorrilla if needed but the dragon? No, that wouldn't be possible. Suddenly she found herself wishing for Aria, the blue dragon she had met on her travels.
"My me, I mean a traveler going to into town to conduct business." SHe stated, her dark hair blowing into her face.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Apollo

Faerie Apollo

The cold shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cold shores   The cold shores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Troian stopped."Than what are you doing on my beach?" Troian asked. It wasn't really her beach. But she's lived there for so long she basically owned it. The townspeople didn't care for Troian too much so they let her have the beach. They paid no attention to her, Troian didn't even think they care for her. She was just something that washed up on shore a long time ago. At first it was pitiful but now nothing matters. SHE didn't matter. She watched the girl pull on her cloak. Was she lying? Was she hiding something? several questions were running through Troian's head."Take off your hood." Troian demanded.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
The cold shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cold shores   The cold shores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Katherine pulled her hood down and her mismatched eyes glared openly at the girl. As if sensing Katherine's displeasure the wind picked up, whipping her hair wildly about her face. Her eyes were two different colors one blue and one purple, they were openly glaring at the the person in front of her.
"Your beach?" She asked, with a hint of mocking laughter. "Please, nobody owns these lands. These are seal hunting grounds. I have just as big a right to be here just as you have."

She tossed her head back, throwing her hair out of her face. Katherine had no weapon on her if this high seated woman decided to attack her... but the woman would be out matched. Her fingers wrapped around the red energy stone in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The cold shores Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cold shores   The cold shores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cold shores
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Lapidem :: The Shore-
Jump to: