Dark Fantasy Mania

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bringing back the dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Bringing back the dead   Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Hey folks,

So, as we can all see, this site is kinda of quiet, and i'd like to change that. I will try to see if i can't round up the more "regular" posters and bring 'em back, but i could use some help. If you've got an "active" thread with your charries in it, and you've not responded to the latest post(s), please post as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Wolf

_________
Erin Wolf - 27 - Legacy of Fire - Theme Song: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Justinian Ravenclaw - 19 - Human

Kazaryl the Silver Serpent - 120 - Dragon

Loren Strykar - 23 - Elf

Elhren Grisshem - 14 - Half Elf

The Shadow King - thousands of years old? - Legacy of Fire

Kypler Flammarus- 46 - Elf/Sorcerer

- Wolf
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chivalrynow.net/
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back the dead   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Working on a reply now to our Rescue Mission thread. With being sick and making stuff up and the holidays, it quite got away from me along with my Spanish grades, so I'll definitely be trying to pay more attention to both as time goes on. Thanks for bringing this up, Wolf.

As to everyone else, I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately. I don't have any excuses that justify being away for so long, but I am here to say that I will be posting more often from here forward, just don't expect novels for anything. {Wink} I've gone pretty brain dead for my current thread, and the others I was involved in went dead.. so if anyone was in those, feel free to pull out your charries. Otherwise, I will pull mine or kill them, whichever feels more fitting. Gael, for instance, will probably be dying somewhere in the very near future.

Peace to the people.
-WolfGirl

_________
Lyra Clear-Waters - 18 - Legacy of Fire - Theme Song: Leave Out All The Rest ~ Linkin Park
Anatkah - 50, looks fifteen - Dryad
Merthissa - 53, looks older - Human Wizard - Adriele the Screech Owl - Theme Song: "Not Strong Enough" ~ Apocalyptica
Gaelgathor "Gael" - 23 - Werewolf of Human Descent - Theme Song: Iridescent ~ Linkin Park
Alrog - 78 - Half Dwarf - Theme Song: All I Want ~ A Day To Remember
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com

Bringing back the dead
Page 1 of 1