Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossing and a bar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:26 pm

In reality the woman was quite beautiful. Her blonde hair coiled into a braid at the nape of her neck. Her pale blue grey eyes fixed a head, her body was cloaked in a dark blue black cloth. Her bare feet pressed up against the soft earth. At that moment a wind whistled down the path. Natasha bent her head against the wind and her tan cheeks colored in the breeze. Cold... Like winter...
Almost as if the thought changed her her hair turned a dark blue black and her eyes changed color as she drew closer to the fords. Her skin turned a dark brown and her lips even a darker red. Even as elf of another race, Natasha was quite beautiful.
She opened a door to the boarding house. She slid into a stool at the bar and ordered a drink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Along the path, light foot-steps could be heard. Those foot-steps came from the bare feet of a man, walking along a nearby path. His raven black hair flowed back and forth in the wind, occasionally blowing it into his face, causing him to have to constantly brush it out of his face. Looking around, the man saw no one. At that point, Nirva found it safe and burst his very scaly and reptilian wings out of his back. It hurt for a bit, but he paid that no mind. All he did was flap his wings, rather lightly at first but then a lot harder. Slowly, his feet rose from the ground and he took to the air. He watched the areas nearby, enjoying the wind blowing on his face and the high bird's eye view. He noticed a building nearby which caught his eye, causing him to land next to it. He folded his wings then put them away, back into his back, then walked in. The dragon sat down on a stool and ordered a drink.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Natasha looked into the drink. The amber liquid swished back and forth, catching the light. A man walked in roughly around Natasha's age with black raven hair. Natasha took a swig of her drink and placed it back on the table.
The bell at the door tinkled and Natasha didn't even bat an eyelash. They were a group of men. They sauntered around like they owned the place.
"Hey, Elf. Your in our spot." Said the guy with the scar across the cheekbone.
"What of it?" She said slowly, raising the cup to her red lips again. The man knocked the drink from her hand. Then he grabbed her and spun her around. "Move wench."
Natasha raised her multi colored eyes to his, "No."
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:13 pm

The dragon watched, sipping his drink. After a few seconds of this he got rather annoyed of these men. He looked back at the men, putting down the drink, and stood up. "Put the woman down." Nirva looked at the men with a venomous glare in his eyes and a bit of anger back in his voice. Typically, he wasn't the type to be violent or start a fight in public, but seeing as they were attacking a woman for sitting where she wanted to..well, that just got under his skin. It was almost as if his second persona had slipped into his regular persona somehow. Nirva, despite being a quite peaceful and friendly man, looked very fierce when he was mad. And this was one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Scar face ignored the man and then shook Natasha. Okay, that is it."
Natasha rose to her feet grabbed the guy by the wrist and flung him over the bar. The next guy rushed her, swinging his fist. Natasha ducked jabbing her elbow into his gut. Then kicks the doubled over guy in the face. The last guy just stands there trembling, looking like he was going to wet himself.
"Run."
He took her advice and barreled out the door.
"Can I get two more drinks please, one for me and one for my friend." She nods at the dragon in his human form.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Nirva sat back down, smiling ever so slightly. Of course, he had done nothing, but it was enjoyable to watch those men get beaten down, and rather easily, at that. He brushed a bit of hair out of his face, back to the side of his head. The dragon said nothing yet, but was rather impressed on the inside. After a while of staying rather silent, he spoke. "Pretty good job you did there." He grinned a bit. "You really gave them what for."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:53 pm

"Pretty good job you did there." He grinned a bit. "You really gave them what for."
Natasha felt her hood fall back off of her head reviling her full face. The angled multi colored eyes and pointed ears.
The drinks thudded down on the bar. "Hear yeah go Lass. Bou' time those guys got their backsides whupped. On the house."
Natasha bit her lip, she was blushing but nobody could tell on her dark skin. "Lots of time and practice and then anybody can become Battle worthy. I'm Natasha." She introduced herself.
She studied the man with her unusual eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 am

He nodded. "Hello. I'm Nirva." The dragon looked her directly in the eyes, studying her as well. "Nice to meet you." He bowed his head to her slightly, his hair falling over ears, almost covering his eyes. He brought his head back straight, brushing his hair back behind his shoulders. The dragon's eyes, like usual, were a deep red, almost burgundy color and seemingly deep in thought as he looked around. Eventually his focus came back onto Natasha, trying to keep eye contact but not stare at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 am

At that moment Natasha came to a conclusion.... Not a Mortal... Well this is interesting....Now she had a mystery to solve. She sat down at the bar and picked up the fresh drink. A bar maid was hurrying to clean up the mess. Fey? Possibly... Another chimera? Hmmn... that would make life difficult. Especially if he was on the run. She took a drink.
"Were a bouts are you from Ness?"
Location usually told a lot about a person.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 am

"Scopulous...Over in the caves.." He picked up the drink, taking a swig. Nirva brushed a bit of hair out his face. The dragon leaned back a bit in the seat. "What about you? Where might you be from?" For a second, his pupils changed, becoming slits like those of a dragon. However, the dragon noticed this quickly and changed his pupils back, hopefully before anyone else saw.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:22 am

"Scopulous...Over in the caves.."
Hmmm... not a very popular region... Natasha cocked her head to one side as if listening. Then she saw his eyes change, to be honest she wasn't surprised there for she had no reaction... A shifter of some sort?
"I am from Sylvia. A town at the corner of the map nobody goes to. They aren't necessarily fond of magic. I left because there were to many witch burning for my taste." Her tone held dislike for the place.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 am

"I see." He nodded a bit. Nirva, the entire time, had been trying to figure out what she was. He didn't have much to work with but magic. The dragon had finished off the drink and put the empty glass down. He stopped leaning back, sitting up straight once again. He pushed his hair back behind his shoulders, clearing it from the sides of his head, so it couldn't get into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 am

Some were a bell tolled and Natasha looked up. The fording boat must be here. She stood up and dropped a few coins on the counter, causing the barman to bluster.
"I broke the chair." she said simply drawing up her hood. Outside a crowd had gathered to board the fording boat. Instantly, Natasha started to get lost in the crowd. Her form changing again. She grew a few inches taller, her skin lightening to a pale glittery white. A fairy. she had a pair of pale gosimer wings folded on her back. Her hair turned into the color of moon light. After a while she sat down on the ship turning the information of Nirva in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:56 am

Nirva stood up, walking outside after a while. He yawned and stretched a bit. "I think this is worth wasting a change." The dragon morphed, the humanoid form slowly growing scales, bending over to 4 legs, and growing wings. After reaching his predetermined height, the change stopped, Nirva a 25 ft tall dragon. He took off, flying rather fast. He flapped his wings heavily and surveyed the area, his eyesight greatly improved. Nothing seemed wrong. As far as he could tell. Looking right back up, he continued on his path, flying straight along.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 am

Natasha touched her forehead with her fingers and looked at the sky. A dragon dove in and out sky obviously enjoying himself... She looked around at the people around her. They had a haggard look. Refuges? Possibly, wars were brewing after all... She tilted her head back and sighed. Her skin sparkled as she watched the dragon... The dark king had become power hungry, that was not good.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:23 am

The dragon flew along, seemingly going along the same path the ship was. Nirva flew down a bit, going down a bit lower, making himself a bit more visible but still speeding ahead. He was still thinking about Natasha while he flew, his mind racing and thoughts flashing in and out randomly. He let off a bit of a 'hm', sounding more like a deep throaty growl to anyone that didn't understand his species.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Finally the fords pushed off. There where quite a lot of people. Young, old, large and small. A young mother was playing with her child, rolling a deer skin ball back and forth. Suddenly she felt a pang of longing in her gut. This was something she could never, have... a family. Unable to stand it any longer she moved to the tip of the barge, removing her cloak as she did. Today, she was wearing deerskin pants and a deerskin shirt. After stuffing the cloak into her bag and Taking care that her tattoo was covered she lept into the air her fairy wings unfolding. With a few flaps, she was flying low and quick over the water.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Nirva saw a something else flying, a lot lower than he was, but still. He was curious, but knew to stay up in the air. He knew that if he got his wings too wet it'd be almost impossible to fly. He just soared on, wind cold against his reptilian face. Everytime his wings flapped a large noise rang out, like thunder almost, but he couldn't hear it with the wind rushing in his ears. He repeatedly surveyed the area as he flew. If there was ONE thing he learned from living in a cave all his life, is that to always pay attention to that which was happening around him.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Natasha could see her reflection blurring on the water. A sparkly and silver smudge skating over the surface. At the moment she was a Fairy. But she could be anything she wanted to be, she could go any were she wanted to go... but why... why did she feel so... trapped? Natasha shook her head and shot upward into the sky. Then when she reached the altitude she wanted she stopped flying and for a moment she hung there like an angel of some world. Then, she fell... down..down..down. Several hundred feet before the surface of the water Natasha's wings flared open catching her so she could skate along the surface again. She let out an adrenalin filled laugh and then she soared upward again.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm

The dragon flew a lot higher up into the sky, noticing the fairy flying around. He smirked a bit, enjoying watching it fly. At that moment, he let off a bit of a laugh, which came out as a roar. Not too loud, but loud enough that it could be heard over the wind. He bobbed up and around, through the clouds, having a bit of fun with it. Nirva did a loop, going up through the clouds, and came back down beneath them. He then realized that he'd been in dragon mode for a good chunk of time, meaning that soon he'd have to change back. He decided he'd enjoy it while he did, turning and flying upside down.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Natasha flipped over and saw the massive dragon, fear clouded her eyes. She had seen it but she didn't expect it to be this close. It was probably putting her on the snack menu. Natasha had a vision of her in a sandwich. Unfortunately for the dragon, she would not be an easy meal. Her pupils turned into cat pupils as if sensing her mood. Then she kicked her flight speed into high gear pealing away from the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Suddenly, Nirva felt the change coming over him. "And..here it comes." His voice had returned to normal, his body changing from dragon slowly back into humanoid. After he had completely transformed into humanoid the only thing that remained from his dragon form was his wings and tail. Looking down, Nirva went down a bit farther. He smiled, black hair flying back behind him and tail snaking around.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Natasha spun around around mid flight to look at the dragon only to see that it was... Nirva! Shock thundered through her body as she landed on the shore. Her thoughts were racing as she continued running, transforming into a big black cat as she went. She felt the usual shiver run down her back as her form began to blur and then suddenly she was running faster than any mortal or human. Her black body was lithe and sinuous. She had become very,very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Eventually his tail disappeared. Nirva was getting tired. The dragon landed in a tree, sitting on a branch. Slowly, pulled his wings back into his body, the flesh where they emerged from quickly covering and healing. Then, in a swift movement, he lowered himself down the tree, sliding down. He walked along, barefoot and watching his environment carefully. Nothing was getting past him. He didn't hear, see, or smell an approaching intruder, but he was still on the edge. All he saw were a few assorted animals.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Natasha lay crouched in shadows watching Nirva go past. There was a slight breeze but it was blowing her sent away from the shifter. Her eyes were fixed on him. Watching... waiting. the dragon boy seemed tired... not being a born shifter does that to you. Natasha was able to eliminate chimera and several other things off the list... What was he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crossing and a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing and a bar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Paludem :: The Fords of the River Dedscio-
Jump to: